04

Careful

But when I opened my eyes, I saw something different. Reagan became Rhoel so in my panic I immediately got up and went down to where I was lying but when I looked at you, oh!

Stupid Jimmy! I almost fell on stage, but I was just held by Reagan's hand, if he didn't do that probably physical pain I reached. This is our last rehearsal for tomorrow.

Suddenly, my surroundings slowed, I looked back and forth from Reagan and his hand holding me. He held me to land in his arms. I was just stunned looking up at him, my throat suddenly went dry, I couldn’t find the word I wanted to say to him.

“You're about to fall. You should be careful” he said seriously but gently to me while we were still in that position.

I was embarrassed to bow to him. And it's a bit awkward to see his attitude like that, no one has even told me that his a concern for me. He just let me go when we heard Teacher Anne.

“Okay, okay, stop staring with each other, let's get back to the play” Teacher Anne said while clapping in the air.

“Jimmy, go stand by. Rhoel get ready” I heard Teacher Anne say.

Even though I was on shocked road moments, I was still able to continue the practice. It's better that no one is watching us, if they happen to see me being near with Reagan they probably spread a lot of gossips here at our school for a month. You know how other people's brains work.

I was going to the backstage to get my things when I saw Reagan bent overlooking at his DSLR, and I immediately stared at an album that was full of Reagan's pictures.

I rubbed my forehead with my stupidity. Why am I still carrying that all the way here? You can't blame me either because if I leave that to our house, my freaking sister will definitely interfere my stuff's like this.

I immediately picked up my belongings without looking at him, in such a hurry I almost dropped my belongings. I looked at him as I walked backwards towards him.

When he turned to look at me, a piece of paper with his landline and name written on it fell out. With my shoes on, I pulled it on while walking away.

“Be careful going home” were the last words I heard Reagan say.

It was late at night when I got home, I immediately called that number.

I was nervous looking at our phone. I also sighed a few times and tried to dial a number, but I was discouraged. When an hour came later, I decided to call it that. Batman is up to me. When someone answered it, I immediately took a deep breath.

“Hello, this is Ramirez resident, how may I help you?”

“Y-Yes, can I talk to Reagan?” I stuttered the question on the other line.

“Yes, I'm speaking …?” he says on the other line.

I hung up our phone first and then hurried out of the house. I jumped out of the house then screamed.

“Reagan!” I screamed, when I was satisfied with my scream I immediately returned our phone.

“H-Hello?” I asked on the other line.

“Oh, he turned it off?” I frowned at the phone, then held it down as well.

But it's okay, and at least I heard his voice before I went to sleep. That's enough for me. The next day, the opening of their respective clubs began. In other clubs, there are countless spectators, while for us, the important thing is that we can still play with or without an audience.

But what makes me sad is that Reagan is not there, I thought he would watch us, but even his shadow wasn't here.

The whole day ended without me seeing Reagan. And our play was already ended.

Hey, Jimmy, why are you searching for someone who doesn't want to show up. And then why his going to watch you? Are you special to him? Are you close? Not right? I just gasped at the thought.

“Okay, okay, since our play is successful even if no one is watching us, I will free you all!” said Teacher Anne.

“Yahoo!” we shouted and clapped with delight.

We are all here on the backstage now while Teacher Anne is telling us that. I was just stunned by the applause when I saw an apple with a bite and with a note pinned. I took it and then read the note.

To: Snow White

I've tasted it, no poison.

Content of the letter.

I looked at it with a smile and was about to bite the apple when Britney suddenly sneezed at the scene. This girl really loves to ruined my moments!

“Hey, who's that from?” Britney asked me a curious question.

“From Reagan” I bit my lip and confidently replied to her.

“Oh, are you sure?” Lyka interfere.

I frowned at her. And she sniffed in front of me. When I looked at Rhoel biting an apple while looking at me.

“Couldn't that be from him?” annoyed that, Sam said to me once pointing at Rhoel to the side while biting the apple that was looking at me.

I just winced at what she said. They still laugh at me, even when these three babies really are. They will really laugh at you when needed. Furthermore, they will hurt you when you deserve to be hurt. It's maybe harsh, but I like it any way than I'm being shown up like an angel, but I have a demonic attitude.

Months passed, and we were also busy with the upcoming exam. I don’t go through Reagan’s classroom much anymore. Since then, after our play, I haven't seen Reagan much.

But I will admit that there is a part of me that is upset with him. However on the other hand, I ask myself why would I sulk? Who am I to him? Am I his girlfriend? I hope so.

A few more months have passed anyway. I’m a little less obsessed with Reagan. However when he's there, my former admiration for him returns, but when he's not around, it seems like nothing. He doesn't seem to exist. Did you know that crush thing?

It's just, you would like him only when he's there but when he's not around you'll also lose your feelings for him.

Being so busy, we already missed Operation Fall in Love Reagan. It's not like before that we're still able to put on Reagan's motorbike anything that comes from me. Occasionally we even take the gifts we've seen in his motorbike and exchange them for mine. Sometimes we get caught up in the act, but we just ignore it.

“OMG! We forgot the weather in our country is so hot!” I heard Britney mutter.

We secretly looked at Reagan's whereabouts. I gave Reagan an expensive chocolate from what I had saved. I've endured my hunger just to buy him the best chocolate.

We were leaning against the wall at the same time when we saw the melted chocolate we had placed on top of Reagan's motorbike. We could clearly see how the chocolate melted when Reagan lifted it into the air.

What a life! Such fool gangs!