06

Humblest

"Okay, maybe I'm settled now." I said that to myself.

I was buying a cake and fitted with Happy Birthday Britney from Jimmy. Today I'll make sure I'll get my little phonies back. I carry it all the way to the classroom. Sam was not next to me, swapping seats.

I was listening to the discussion when I saw from the corner of my eyes their simplistic glances at me. Who wouldn't be surprised if I was smiling, listening to the discussion. My smile widened even more because I felt I would succeed in my planned surprise with the three of them.

Looks like my plan will be effective.
When the class dismissed, I intentionally left while smiling, looking at the cake I was carrying. I just did it so that I could leave first and wait for them at Sashá Milk Tea because we always come there. It was our favorite spot before going home.

When I arrived at Sashá Milk Tea, I begged my nice sister, the owner of Sashá Milk Tea, not to sit at an empty table where our favorite spot was. I ordered four Milk Teas and I meant their favorite flavors I ordered.

I laid a cake and four Milk Teas on the table. Furthermore, I wrote on a Cartolina of I'm sorry, and there are still pictures of the four of us. Furthermore, I was still printing it the other day. I've already prepared the book Britney loves, He's into her bundle.

She used to want to buy it but due to lack of money she just reads over and over what is online. She loves to collect various books. Any genre. I'm sure she'll like it.

A few minutes later, I heard their laughter outside. I immediately sat up straight and intentionally let my hair down. So that they don't recognize me right away. I turned my back on them when they entered.

"I'm sorry girls, but your favorite spot was already paid, I'm sorry." I heard Ate ganda's excuse.

But the truth is, she just helped me.

"Oh, is that so?" I heard Britney say.

I knew them very well from their voices. Even if I'm still blindfolded. Even if only one of them spoke, I would know who Britney, Sam or Lyka was on them.

"If you want badly that spot, you can just talk to her. She's been waiting with someone for a while. It looks like it won't come." I heard Ate says.

Ate is really the best actress, I will give credited for being such the best actress.

"Okay, okay." I heard Sam say.

A few seconds later.

"Excuse me miss."

I immediately stood up with the card and my gift for Britney. I confronted them.

"J-Jimmy?" Sam asked me, stunned.

"Yes, little phonies don't you miss me?!" I told them enthusiastically.

I opened the card and raised it in the air.

"You did all of this?" Lyka asked me curiously, who now proceeded to sit down. She sat down to her favorite spot chair.

"OMG! Britney accepts her sorry, she made a massive effort for this, oh!" Lyka exaggerated says.

"Yeah Britney, don't be choosy! You don't have a pretty face that much if you play hard to get" Sam teases Britney and sits down as well while drinking her favorite milk Tea.

While Britney and I were left standing.

"What? Will that surprise you, my Britney?" I asked her with a smile.

"Not so much." restrained smile, she said.

"Hey, did you smile?" I poked her side, causing her to laugh.

"Wait! Time out" she sighed telling me then sat down.

She drank her milk tea first. Then I turned my gaze.

"Is that all for me?"

"Yes. Open it!" I told her happily.

She quickly opened it, and I was so shocked when she suddenly hugged me tightly, crying even more.

"Thank you, Jimmy! You don't know how much you made me happy with this." tryingly she hug me tight.

"You're welcome, my Britney." I said, then hugged her.

"Guys! Guys! I have something to brag about to you!" she said to make them look her away, who had been whispering something.

"What? Oh, Britney, just make sure you're proud y--" Sam couldn't continue to say because Britney had already aired He's into her book bundle.

"Oh, shot! He's into her! The humblest book!" Sam shrieked as her eyes widened in delight.

"The pursuit of hearts!" Lyka said in a daze, while she did not drink her own milk Tea. I laughed at the reaction of the two of them.

"Oh, what now ... Are you embarrassed, Sammy?" she teasingly asked Sam as she brought the book to her face.

"Shut up! Jimmy buy me too. I'm mad at you." frowned, Sam said to me.

"Will you starve me?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

It's true that I haven't eaten lunch a few times to compile the book He's into her. It's costly, but worth reading. So, I no longer wonder why Britney loves this book so much.

Even I, I wanted to read this book over and over again, I've read it online a few times, but I'm not like Britney who collects books and has a container for it. However, I am happy that I can make the people close to me and my loved ones happy. It doesn't matter that there is no Reagan in my life, as long as I have close friends who are willing to accept me for what I really am.

I believe that friendship is one of the most important things in our life. I believe that regardless of who you may be, everyone needs a good friend to count on; nobody should go through life no friends. You should be able to have that someone you can tell everything to and regardless of what, you both are there for each other. Nobody is perfect, and people should be willing to accept you for who you are.

To me, friendship is vital, and I do not take advantage of it one second. I have worked hard for my close friends that I do have now and never intend to lose them. Believe that friendship is one of the most essential things in our life.

And until the rest of my life, I'll be with them... No matter what.