09

Puppy crush

The days are gone, and the holy week is approaching. I won't see Reagan for another week. Even though he doesn't pay attention to me every time I meet him in the lobby, he always stares at me for a long time and then avoids looking.

Floyd, on the other hand, he had courted a new woman already. That's okay with me as long as he likes what he does. As time goes by we have also finished the clearance signing, we are ready for sembreak. But I would have liked to talk to Reagan before even sembreak. However he always avoids me, well, that's how he used to be with me, cold but sweet treatment. Wheather just like that.

“Jim, what are you going to do in our Sembreak?” Britney asked me.

We are hanging out at our house now. Mom and Lea are gone, go to the market. I said that I could also go, but my mom insisted that, she said it was my reward because I was recovering from my studies.

“I bet she'll light a candle for Reagan!” Sam said as she put lipstick on her lips.

“No! I have no hope with him already” I sighed.

“Hey, Jimmy! Stop pretending that! I already know about that such things, my friend! You were just pretending that there's no hope, but the truth is you're still hoping!” comment on Lyka.

I just notice that this woman seems to know everything! She didn't seem to know anything.

“Wow, listen to the expert, my friend!” Lyka's teasing of me.

“What Jimmy, do you have a plan for our Sembreak?” Britney asked me again.

“No, it's up to you guys” I reluctantly replied to them.

“What if--” Britney said then called Sam and Lyka.

And the babies didn't include me in the conversation, they actually moved, so I couldn't hear what they were talking about. Later, the three of them returned home at the same time. It's like crazy people are gathering on our stairs because of the size of Britney's body, Sam and Lyka can't really get out.

The next day we had our last day at school and had a break.

“Please Jimmy! Can you afford a week without seeing Reagan?” carving me by Sam.

Because they are teasing me to confess to Reagan, my intention was to confess to Reagan when I graduated. But here I am tickled by these three eggs. Too supportive, I get frustrated occasionally. It's too much cloy, it should be in moderation. If I don't say yes to it, they will definitely tickle me over and over until I get annoyed with them. And I don't want that. Son of a freaking life! I'm not ready yet. I didn’t even make any preparations for this.

“Hey, please, Jimmy!” the three of them carved me.

I sighed and looked at them. Looks like I have no choice in this, there are three of them, and I am alone, I have no ally.

“Okay, okay, fine!” I told them reason for the three of them to shout.

“Okay, this is what you're going to do Jimmy, give it to him.” Britney said, and give the chocolate to me.

Last time I gave chocolate to Reagan, it just melted in the heat.

“Then tell him you want Reagan with your eyes closed to avoid embarrassment.” said Britney.