If anyone is worth risking my heart again it's her

*** after bigg boss 13 finale

Shehnaaz is sitting in her vanity waiting for Sidharth, he said he'd be here by now but he's no where to be seen. She decides to wait a little longer, a hour passes by and he's still not here, now she has had enough and begins to call up him up. As the first bell rings she hears a knock, she wonders if it's finally him.

She opens the vanity door and hears his phone ringing and says "shukar hai, number to sahi diya". He rolls his eyes and ignores her comment as he falls down on the sofa. "Kya bebu, ithna wait kyu karya merko?" she asks while whining. "Sorry baby, woh ek last minute interview kar raha tha" he replies

She goes up to him and sits in his lap, hugs him tight and says "congratulations once again kullu, tu jeet gaya!" He smiles at how happy she was for him, of course everyone else congratulated him too but no one seemed happy like Shehnaaz. If you saw her you'd think she had won, she had a certain glow and her eyes sparkled. He thanked her and kissed her cheek.

"Hawww kithna kanjoos hai tu Sidharth! Abhi be mujhe sirf ek choti see kiss deraha hai voh be cheek par" she said pouting. "toh aur kaha kiss chahiya tujhe?" he asked. "Sidhaaarth!!! tujhe pata hai kaha, de abh" she commanded.

He kisses her forehead, she closes her eyes
"yaha?" he asks. She moves her head side to side, telling him no. He kisses her eyes "yaha?" he asks. She moves her head side to side, once again telling him no. He then kisses her other cheek, this time without him asking she yells nahi yaha bhi nahi kutte

She was now pissed, "all I wanted was a kiss and he knew exactly where but no, he just had to keep messing with me" thought Shehnaaz. She gets out his lap and turns away from him saying, "ja nikal mujhe tujhse koi baat nahi karni abh, tu hamesha aise hi karta hai". He gets up and grabs her from behind, putting his hands around her waist and his chin on her shoulder and says "arrey gussa kyu karahi hai, main toh sirf tujhe extra kisses de raha tha".

She feels his presence and once again closes her eyes, just feeling him so close gives her butterflies. Sidharth notices how she reacts to his touch and smirks. Shehnaaz is brought back from the world she was lost in when he asks her "Toh main jau?". She immediately yells "nahi" but quickly says "haan" right after attempting to cover up her initial response.

She knows she messed up, so she says "ja tu ganda hai, tunne mujhe jaha main chahte thi vaha kiss nahi ki" trying to get out if his hold. This just makes him hold her even closer. "Toh voh extra kisses tujhe nahi chahiye thi?" He asks acting all innocent. She couldn't handle him talking so close to her, so she whispers "no I did but...". "But what baby" he cuts her off. "But tu waha de na jaha mangi hai" she says, this time a little more confidently.

"Acha okay okay" he says trying to avoid dragging this any further. He knew exactly where she wanted a kiss but what would this mean, it would confirm his feelings for her wouldn't it? He felt it too, exactly what she felt but it's just she vocalized it, while he didn't. Maybe because he has never had to before, or because he doesn't know how to because no one has made him feel the way she does. He was also scared that she's rushing into things and might regret it later, what if she finds someone better and younger, someone who doesn't get as angry as him and is more expressive and vocal about his love for her than him. Will she leave him? Could he handle confessing his feeling and something like that happening to him after.

"Oye kya khogya? Agar itna hi sochna parh raha hai toh rehne de; mujhe pata hai teri abhi be phat thi hai, it's okay bebu main toh teri hi hu aur teri hi rahungi; tu jab chahe haq jata lena, jab tu poori tara sure ho jaye tab kar lena" she says turning around and holding his face, looking right into his eyes sincerely.

He feels bad that he had doubts, while she is so sure of their love. Hearing her say all that erases any doubt he had. If anyone is worth risking my heart again it's her he thinks, and leans into kiss her but....