Tere liye ek surprise hai

The shoot goes on and paras & Shehnaaz keep the hunting process going. While paras is busy picking between multiple girls, Shehnaaz has her eyes, hands and lips on one guy only. She is the least bit interested in any guy and is using every opportunity she gets to give and receive cute kisses from Sidharth. Eventually with Sidharth's help, Shehnaaz selects the third guy and they end today's shoot.
********************************************************
The minute they call cut and pack up Shehnaaz runs towards Shehbaaz. Sidharth sees this and worries, "does she not want to talk to me, was she acting so happy just because we were shooting? No she looked so happy it has to be real, right? Wait is she still mad? Maybe me just showing up wasn't enough, thank god I planned a surprise for her" he thinks.

Shehnaaz on the other hand is delighted with Sidharth showing up, it was more than enough for her and she isn't mad at him anymore. She's ready to talk to him so she's telling Shehbaaz to leave without her. "Tu jaa, main baach aajungi, main Sidharth naal gal karni aa" says Shehnaaz. "Teek aa, je gaddi chahdi hoyi taan call karli, main bhejh doonga" replies Shehbaaz as he hugs her and leaves.

Shehnaaz sees Sidharth heading towards the other exit, "yeh kutta kaha jaa raha hai?" she thinks running towards him. "Oye kidar nu?" she says pulling him towards her. "Oh Shehnaaz? Mujhe laga tu Shehbaaz ke sath chaligayi" he says. "Nahi gayi, main usse batane gayi thi ke vo mere bina chalejaye, par nahi tujhe toh mujhse peecha churane ka mauka chahiya na? Dekh kaise baat toh kya bina bye bole bhi jaa raha hai" she says with sadness in her eyes.

"No baby I swear I thought you were heading back with him, main sach mein tujhe thodi der mein phone karne wala tha, mujhe laga shayaad tu thak gayi hogi" he says. "Pakka?" she questions. "I swear" he says looking her right in the eyes while putting both his hands on each of her shoulders. She gives a huge smile and a quick peck on the cheek then drags him towards her vanity. "Chal mujhe change karna hai" she says.

"Chal main madadth kar deta hoon" he winks at her. She rolls her eyes and continues dragging him to the vanity. Suddenly he remembers she can't enter like that or the surprise will be ruined, "rukh pehle main change karloon? Meri vanity yahi paas mein hai" he questions hoping she'll say yes. "Teek hai chal" she says. They enter his vanity and the minute Sidharth shuts the door, Shehnaaz hugs him tightly.

"Thank you Sidharth aane ke liye, pehle jab tu nahi tha subha main bahut dukhi thi, bilkul mann nahi lagra tha mera" she says resting her head on his chest. "Ayye moti thank you kyun keh rahi hai" he starts saying but she cuts him off saying "agar tune dosti mein no sorry no thank you kaha na Sidharth, mein tera munh todh dungi". He laughs "haan haan nahi kahunga"he says hugging her tightly and placing a kiss on her head.

"Vaise kutte agar aana hi tha show mein toh contestant banke aatha, yeh kya consultant banke aagaya" she says pouting. "Main toh aane hi nahi wala tha, when Colors contacted me and asked me to this I said no initially, like they really thought I'd enjoy picking potential life partners for you, even if it's fake! Voh toh tu gussa thi, isliye tujhe manaanaye aur tere jaane se pehle tujhe milne ke liye aaya hoon, I actually had to call them back and tell them I'd do it yesterday" he says making her pout turn into a smile.

He attempts getting out of her embrace saying "chal main change karke aata hoon" but is stopped by Shehnaaz. "Nahi" she whines getting a tighter hold on him. He puts his chin on her head and moves side to side slowly still holding her tight. "Main nahi jana chahati bebu, pata hai main tujhe kitna miss karungi? Mujhe toh tere bina aache se neend bhi nahi aati" she says.

Sidharth could hear the pain and sadness in her voice, he knows how she's feeling, he's feeling the same way. "I know baby I don't want you to go either, main bhi miss karunga, mujhe kaha tere bina neend aayegi" he says trying to reassure her he feels the same too and he'll miss her too. Her eyes light up "Haye tu mujhe itna pyaar karta hai" she says. "Chal na, pakka mat, main change karke aata hoon" he says avoiding her eyes while breaking the hug.

He changes and brings a blindfold in hand. "Tere liye ek surprise hai" he says showing her the blindfold. "Haye sachi, chal jaldi kar" she says excitedly with no doubt on her face. "What no questions asked? I hope she doesn't just agree to go like this with everyone, it's not safe, you never know what kind of intentions people have" thinks Sidharth.

"Main tumhe kaheen aankhon pe patti bandh kar lekar jana chahata hoon aur tum bina kuch pooche, aise hi taiyaar hogayi?, agar koi aur aise karta toh tu uske sath bhi chali jati?" he says. "Nahi, aise hi thodi! Main jane khane ke sath nahi jati" she begins to say but he cuts her of and says "jane khane?". "Matlab aayre gaayre, you know random" she replies. "I mean to say, ke tujhe pe main aankhen band karake vishwas kar sakti hoon, I know you would never let anything bad happen to me or hurt me" she says.

Sidharth smiles at her, happy that she trusts him so much. He pulls her closer and hugs her then turns her around and begins putting on the blindfold. "Aay rukh pehle main vanity jaake change toh kar loon" she says. "Nahi yahi par blindfold hoke jaana parega" he says. "Fineeee! Ughh then you have to carry me" she says crossing her arms. "C'mon Shehnaaz I'll guide you, just walk" he says thinking about how it'll look if someone saw him carrying her.

"Sidharthhhhh please! Itni body kyun bana raha hai agar mujhe uthana hi nahi hai! Yaar abh toh main itni patli bhi hogayi hoon" she says. He slides a hand around her waist and put one under her thighs and picks her up in a swift motion. She wraps her hand around his neck and uses the other one to find his face, she feels his chin and brings it closer. She leans in and places a quick peck on his lips."I love you bebu" she says excitedly.

He shakes his head and smiles looking at the big grin on her face, "I swear your lengha is everywhere, I can't believe I actually attempted to do this" he says making Shehnaaz laugh. He carries her to her vanity, luckily no one was around to see them. He puts her down and opens the door, they get inside but doesn't take off her blindfold yet.

"Haye kiya kar raha hai Sidharth, itna time kyun laga raha hai?" she says impatiently. "Bus ek minute aur wait karle" he says while he sets up a camera. He wanted to record her reaction, this was the very first time he planned something for her, he wanted it to be memorable. "Okay! Ready?" he says. He takes off the blindfold and she looks around, her face is left hanging open.

SIDNAAZ: Sid and his Naazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें