Tere bina neend nahi aati kutte

Sidharth falls asleep thinking of how to make it up to his moti, while Shehnaaz has trouble sleeping, not being in bebu's arms.
*********************************************************
Shehnaaz got up, brushed her teeth, washed her face and made herself a big cup of coffee before showering. She has barely gotten any sleep last night, she had fallen asleep during the end of the wee hours of the morning and that sleep too wasn't enjoyable... because of course she wasn't in bebu's arms. She was still mad at him but she couldn't help but miss him and this scared her, because this was just one day away from him.

This was supposed be her life now, bigg boss was over and she couldn't sleep in his arms anymore. She couldn't go hug and kiss him whenever she wanted, she couldn't go annoy the fuck out of him or fight with him whenever she wanted. She couldn't talk her heart out to him, whenever she wanted. She knew she had to get used it and it broke her heart that it was so hard.

"Although he did say call me whenever you need, but would he actually keep that promise, even when I want to talk about something small or stupid?" she thought to herself as she picked out an outfit to wear to Sidharth's house. His mother and sister had invited her over yesterday, she was really excited & nervous. She still had to act mad at him and wasn't planning on talking to him so easily because kullu acted like a total kanjer yesterday.

Yet she still wanted his eyes and possibly his hands on her so she decided to go with a yellow suit, yellow was his favourite colour (It used to be yellow but maybe it's white now?) & she felt wearing a suit while visiting his mother for the first time would be appropriate.

She quickly put on her suit and dolled herself up

She quickly put on her suit and dolled herself up. She straightened her hair and then put it up in a low bun. She wanted to dress to impress today. "Sasu maa will definitely love this" she joked to herself while putting on her jewellery. She grabs her phone and takes a look at the time it was 8:20AM she still had a good hour, and the hotel was pretty close to his house. It was only going to take half a hour to get there but she didn't want to risk being late. So she decided she'll leave in 10 minutes and wait there if she's extra early!

Just before she turns off her phone, she goes through her messages again. Stopping at the one from Sidharth last night "bada aaya "Have wet dreams baby"... yehan mujhe iske bina neend nahi aarahi thi aur yeh wet dreams ke bareh soch raha tha, isko toh batathi hoon aaj" she thought herself as she began to call for the driver.

As she stands in front of his house door, exactly 10 minutes early, she contemplates whether she should ring the bell right now or wait until it's exactly 9:30AM. She gets impatient and decides to do it now. As she rings the door bell, she awaits whomever is walking towards her on the other side of the door. She can't figure out why she was so nervous, she has met them before and both of them were so sweet to her yesterday. They also showered her with compliments, so why was it still so nerve wrecking.