Teri shakal dekhte hi, tujhpe pyaar aajata hai

She notices his wrapped knuckles. "Kya??! Aur yeh tere hath ko kya hua?" she says with concern. "Voh kuch nahi maa chinta math karo" he says. He gives him a look but doesn't get into it too much as her focus was more on Shehnaaz. "Aur Shehnaaz? Aise kaise nahi hai, kaha hai voh? Maine subha hi" she says but they hear a knock on the door before they could finish.
********************************************************
Sidharth's mother opens the door, Sidharth is shocked to see it's Shehnaaz. "Tu yaha hai? Kaha gayi thi, yeh pata nahi kya nahi hai nahi kar raha tha" his mother says. "Haan sorry voh main neeche designer se kapre lehne gayi thi, yeh soh raha tha toh isse nahi pata tha" she explains while putting down the bag of clothes she brought.

"Accha teek hai ab main chalti hoon mujhe der ho rahi hai, main toh sirf tujhe, tere jane se pehle melna chaahati thi, Good luck! mujhe yakeen hai ki show ek hit hoga aur tum hamesha ki tarah sabh ko entertain karogi. Aur haan Sidharth ke sath sath weekends per mujhe bhi milne aajaya karna teek hai?" his mother says. "Thank you maa, Sidharth ka pata nahi mujhe time de paye ya nahi, ya dena chaahta bhi ya nahi par aapse milne toh main pakka aungi!" she says as she hugged her goodbye. "Shit she thinks I don't want to talk to her or spend time with her! Should I say something?" he thinks.

"Tum yaha?" Sidharth begins saying hoping she'd say she was here to see him but is cut off. "Tumhare liye nahi maa ke liye aayi thi, maa ko bus mandar ki liye nikalne do fir main chali jaungi" she says not looking at him. "Shehnaaz mera voh matlab nahi tha" he says desperately trying to explain that he didn't mean go make it sound like he doesn't want her here.

He tries reaching for her to make her face him. "I don't care sidha" she begins to say as she pushes his hand away but stops when she notices his bruised knuckles that had gotten uncovered when she pushed his hand away. "Haye bebu yeh kya kiya tune! Kutte kaminey yeh kyun kiya tune" she yells at him cutely as she grabs his hand immediately trying to inspect the damage caused.

"Auch" Sidharth yells. "Sorry bebu sorry!" she says while kissing kissing the back of his hand. "Haye tune toh saaf bhi nahi kiya, aise hi patti baandh li, tu paagal hai? Infection hogayi toh? First Aid box kahaan hai?" she says looking up to his face that had a huge grin on it. "I don't care Sidharth" he says mimicking her. "Oh shut up, agar koi aur bhi hota toh bhi main yahi karti" she says rolling her eyes.

"Toh tumhe sabh ko dard mein dekh ke hath pe kiss karti?" he says with anger while pulling his hand away. "Nahi sirf tumhe aur Shehbaaz ko" she says ignoring his anger and pulling his hand back. "Kyun?" he asks smirking. "Kyunki voh mera bhai hai aur tu mer.." she begins to say but stops herself short of finishing the sentence. Sidharth notices and mentally curses himself for making her hesitate in saying that he's hers. He was hers, but how could he tell her.

"Yeh sabh chhod aur mujhe bataa First Aid kit kahaan hai" she says. Knowing she won't stop asking until he tells her, he takes her to the washroom and points to the cabinet under the sink. She takes out the kit and grabs what she needs. She takes some medical alcohol and cotton out and starts cleaning his knuckles. "Fuck" he winced in pain. "Bus ek second hogaya" she says giving him a sympathetic look.

She cleans it all up, applies some ointment. "Leave it open, don't wrap it up, it's not that bad so it'll heal quickly if you leave it open" she explains. "Thanks!" he says avoiding eye contact. He didn't know how to look into her eyes, even after how he treated her last night, she didn't think twice when it came to caring for him.

"For now and for coming this morning" he says. "But I didn't cum this morning Sidharth" she says looking at him innocently. "I would've came probably even multiple times by now, if you hadn't been such an ass and brought me home yesterday" she whispers in his ear. It takes a minute for Sidharth to get what she meant, then his face goes red.

Sana rocked, Sid's shocked!

"Look at your face" she laughs pointing at him. "Vaise main tumhare liye nahi maa ke liye aayi hoon, I didn't want her to be disappointed in you or me because I wasn't here last night, aur haan please apna phone dekh liya karo, would've made my life so much easier if you knew what was going on" she says.

"Shehnaaz sunno kal raat ko jo.." he starts speaking but is cut off. "Sidharth please, i know I said we'll talk the next time we meet but please can we not right now? I'm already dreading going to shoot aur agar hum abhi baat karne lage aur hum and to be clear I'm not saying we will but if we possibly fight, Sidharth I won't have the little bit of energy I do have to shoot! So let's talk later okay?" "Okay" he says not wanting to trouble her anymore.

"Aur haan just because i become soft for a little while and joked around doesn't mean I'm not mad anymore, I'm still fucking pissed. I couldn't help myself when I saw you hurt and the joke, well that was a good opportunity and took it" she says walking to the door.

She turns around to grab the bag of clothes she had brought and sees him staring at her with puppy dog eyes. "Kutta, teri shakal dekhte hi, tujhpe pyaar aajata hai! Ughh I hate you" she says turning away. "No, you love me" he says as he's about to smirk but doesn't when he hears her say "Didn't seem like you believed that last night" and walk out.

That hit Sidharth right in his heart. "She's right, I fucking made her think I didn't believe that she loves me. I'm such an asshole, I don't even think about what the other person might feel when I say shit in anger. I really need to make it up to her and let her know I do believe that she loves me" he thinks.

SIDNAAZ: Sid and his Naazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें