I'm super sweet, wanna taste?

She smiles hearing him say this "Chal sabh samaan utha le, aur mujhe drop karde, bahut thak gayi hoon main! Hum baat kal subhe karlenge shoot se pehle" she says. "Mera sath ghar chal na, tune dinner bhi nahi kiya hai! I kinda owe you a dinner don't I, plus we can talk over dinner too" he says. "Teek hai, main Shehbaaz ko call karke baata deti hoon" she says excitedly. He puts all her stuff in the car and they leave for his house.
********************************************************
As they're driving back home Sidharth suddenly remembers that he had set up a camera to record Shehnaaz's reaction. "Fuck" he says frustrated. "How could I forget it, wait did I even turn it for after she saw the surprise! Omg I didn't did I? That means everything that just happened got recorded too and it's still probably on" he thinks.

"Kya hua baby?" she asks startled. "Voh actually maine camera set up kia tha teri reaction record karne ke liye but" he begins to say. "Oh voh toh maine rakh liya tha, pehle maine socha yeh camera kisne rakha hai but then I saw your initials on it so I turned it off and brought it with me!" she says. "Thank god, wait did you say it was still recording?" he asks, worrying. "Umm the red light was flashing, that means it was right?" she says.

"Shit that means I forgot to turn it off and" he begins to say but stops when he hears Shehnaaz laughs. "Aww you're so cute bebu, itni tension kyun le raha hai, it's not like you lost it, I have it it's safe" she says oblivious to what he actually worried about. "Haan par, you do know I didn't stop recording that means, sabh kuch record hua hai. Everything meaning whatever just happened between us too" he says as his face turns slightly red. "Wtf man why am I blushing, I don't blush wtf is she doing to me, she's got me acting like a teenager" he thinks.

"Haan toh?, as long as we keep it just between us" she says. "So you don't mind if I record us.." before he could finish she cuts him off again saying "ayye don't get any ideas" she says messing with him. "I'm not getting any ideas, I was just asking! I could even delete this if you're not comfortable!" he says getting worried she's offended.

"Haye relax bebu, main mazak kar rahi thi! I know you'd never purposely do something like this, especially without asking me! Plus yeh toh tune accidentally kiya and it's not like we actually did anything so I think we should keep it, not that I'd ever forget this day but it'll be nice to have something to look back at and umm yaar kya word hai" she says as she thinks hard about which word she wanted to say but just couldn't remember it. "Cherish?" he asks. "Haan voh hi" she says excitedly.

"Toh khana chahati hai? We can order it and by the time we get home it'll be ready for delivery" he says. "Ummm pizza!" she says. "Teek hai order karde" he says. She begins typing on her phone, Sidharth notices and gets confused. "Why isn't she ordering?" he thinks. "Kya kar rahi moti? Order Karde na, nahi toh late hojaega, tu hi toh bol rahi thi bhukh lagi hai" he says.

"Haan baby, vahi kar rahi hoon... online order kiya hai" she says. "Oh, why?" he asks. "Dekh agar main order karungi aur apna naam deke, address tera doongi toh problem nahi hogi? Isliye maine online kiya hai aur naam aur address dono tera diya hai! Abh bata gadhi main hoon ya gadha tu hai" she says proudly. Sidharth laughs, "wah beauty with brains" he says.

"Oh so I'm a beauty huh" Shehnaaz says smirking. "You're beautiful inside and outside Shehnaaz, don't ever forget that" he says. "Aur agar main bhulgi toh?" she questions. "Main kabhi bhulne nahi doonga, jab jab tu bhulegi main yaad dila doonga" he says. "Promise?" she asks. "Promise" he answers.

As they get home Sidharth rushes to take a shower. Shehnaaz sits down to admire all the gifts he got her but then gets an idea and runs after him. She gets to his room and walks towards the washroom door, it's not locked! She walks in and the only thing separating them is the shower door itself. She can't see him because of the steam from the hot water that's running. "Baby!" she says.

"Wtf Shehnaaz! You scared me, what are you doing here anyway?" he asks startled. "Shower toh maine bhi laina hai, kyun na pani save karle! What say, aajaun ander?" she says. Sidharth could tell she was joking but that isn't stopping him from imagining it happen. "Fuck, why does she keep tempting me" he thinks.

"I literally just took a cold shower, I just switched to hot water, and thank god for that and now you're doing this to me again? I don't wanna take a cold shower anytime again" he says. "Jaa yaar, kabhi toh romantic bana kar, dekha tha maine kaise rashmi ke sath nahaa raha tha voh dil se dil tak ke promo me" she says as she pouts.

She begins to walk away but stops when she hears him say "voh show tha baby main acting kar raha tha, I didn't have any feelings for her, so it was easy to control, I didn't feel like ripping her clothes off". While Shehnaaz internally celebrates that Sidharth just confessed he had feelings for her, he mentally curses himself for letting it slip as he knows she'll make a big deal and tease him about it.

"Haye bebu, iska matlab you have feelings for me!" she says excitedly. "Yaar jaa na, pakka mat" he says hoping she won't drag this. "Nahi, chal idhar aa, apna moonh bahar nikal" she demands. "Nahi pehle towel de" he says. "Omg Sidharth relax, sirf moonh bahar nikalne ko kaha hai, teri izat nahi loot rahi" she says laughing.

He quietly pops his head out while keeping the rest of his body hidden. Shehnaaz laughs then gives him a peck on the lips and says "I love you, chal jadli se shower finish karke aaja pizza aata hi hoga". She heads outside leaving a smiling Sidharth thinking about how lucky he is to have someone as precious as her in his life.

The doorbell rings and Shehnaaz gets worried, Sidharth isn't out if the shower yet! "How do I open the door" she thinks. She quickly finds something to write on and a pen along with her purse.  She writes "just leave it in front of the door and leave" on the paper and begins to slide it under the door, just then Sidharth comes out says "what are you doing?", scaring her.

She pulls the paper back and points to the door, Sidharth opens the door and takes the pizza. He puts the pizza down and turns to Shehnaaz, "what in the world were you doing? & what's that" he asks pointing to the paper. She passes him the paper. He laughs, "why didn't you just open the door and grab it?" he questions. "Kya matlab, why didn't you just grab it, what if the person recognized me, fir tu mujhpe gussa hota!" she says as she pouts.

"Aisa kuch nahi hota, he probably would've just gave you the pizza and left" he says. "Aur agar hojata toh, soch agar uske pass camera bhi hota aur voh photo keech leta? Fir voh photo viral hojati and some news portal would've published an article about me being seen at your house this late and you would've blamed me and gotten mad" she says grabbing the pizza.

"Chal abh aaja pizza khaate hai, bahut bhookh lagi hai" she says. "I promise nahi karta baby, aur na he karunga because if that exact situation happened it wouldn't be your fault, it's not like you would know that's going to happen" he says following her to the dinning table. She pours some Coca Cola for herself and then asks Sidharth "tu kya piyega? Coca Cola?".

"Nahi mujhe paani teek hai" he answers. "Paani teek hai" she mimics him. "Kya yaar, yuck saara maza hi karaab kar deta hai tu, oh I'm so healthy" she says. "Main hi nahi tujhe bhi healthy hona chahiye, kal se tu bhi cold drinks nahi pani piya kar" he says. "never" she says rolling her eyes while bring the cold drink and water to the table.

"Oh really, me or the cold drink" he questions. She grabs the cold drink and raises it up showing it to him. "She's not actually picking up a cold drink over me is she?" he thinks. She takes the drink into the kitchen and comes out with a glass of water. "You, Always!" she says with big smile on her face.

Sidharth smiles back "Aww how sweet" he says. "Sweet nahi" she says as she proceeds to sit in his lap. She adjust herself and leans forward so that her mouth is almost touching his ear. "I'm super sweet, wanna taste?" she whispers in his ear. Before Sidharth can properly react or reply, they get interrupted.