I don't know Sidharth, can I?

She writes up a letter and then gets into bed. She adjusts herself and rests her her on his chest, Sidharth even in his sleep automatically brings his arm up and around her. They fall asleep hugging and feeling at peace.
********************************************************
Shehnaaz wakes up to a still sleeping Sidharth, his arm was still wrapped around her waist. She takes a few minutes to just adore him before trying to wake him up. She shakes him, yells in his ears but he doesn't budge, she decides to let him sleep a bit more and freshens up.

"Shit man I don't even have any clothes to change in" she thinks coming out of the shower. She decides to just wear one of Sidharth's t-shirts and the her jeans for now, Ken was going send the outfit she needs to wear to shoot anyway so she can just wear it before leaving.

She quickly grabs her lipstick and rushes over to Sidharth. "Yeh aise hi uthega" she thinks. "Bebuuuu please uthja na, I'm going to leave today then you won't be able to see me for 5 days! Mujhe miss nahi karega? We don't have much time together today, chal na uth" she whines.

"Haan toh yaha aa na meri jaan, lets just chill in bed and talk" he says with his eyes still closed. "Par tu baat kahaa kar raha hai, you're sleeping! Kutte uth nahi toh mein ja rahi hoon vapas hotel" she warns him. "Kahi nahi ja rahi tu, come here" he says pulling her towards him.

"Chal na breakfast karte hai" she says pulling on his arm. When he doesn't budge, she gives up. She decides to entertain herself, she puts on nice coat of lipstick on her lips and gets to work. She leaves kiss marks all over his face except his lips, she has other plans for his lips.

Sidharth didn't say anything when she was kissing him all over, but the second she tries putting the lipstick directly on his lips he stops her. "Yaha par bhi vaise hi kar jaise kar rahi thi" he says with his eyes still closed. "Nahi, khud toh sohte sothe enjoy jar raha hai, aur mujhe rok raha hai?" she complains

Sidharth just gives up, he honestly just wants to sleep. "Teek hai jo karna hai kar, mujhe toh sirf sohna hai" he says. "Haye kitna paapi hai tu, main aaj ja rahi hoon aur tu aise kar raha hai" she fake cried. Sidharth knew she was faking so he ignored her.

"Please na baby, chal teek hai 50 50 karte hai! You wanna stay in bed and I wanna have breakfast together, so how about I go make some breakfast until you freshen up and then we'll have it here in bed and just chill after?" she says excitedly. Sidharth felt bad, she was leaving, he should spend time with her today.

"Accha teek hai, bus panch minute aur sohne de shanti se fir main uth jaunga promise, you get started on breakfast until, I'll be ready when you come back! Aur mujhe sirf chai hi chahiye, I'm not hungry" he says. "Dekh le agar mere vapas aane tak tu nahi utha, I swear Sidharth munh tod dungi tera" she warns him before leaving.

Like he promised, Sidharth gets up after 5 minutes. He enters the washroom and looks at himself in the mirror. He smiles seeing the marks all over his face, but then notices a sticky note on the mirror. "What's this?" he thinks. It says "Sorry bebu, tu so raha tha, toh maine kudh hi toothbrush dhundh liya" and there is a kiss mark at the bottom.

He takes it off the mirror and thinks about chucking it in the garbage like he usually does to any other note but decides against it and puts it in the drawer. He looks at the new toothbrush beside his and starts imagining how his life would be if shared everything with her, his bed, his closet, his life not just this toothbrush holder that now holds two toothbrushes and not just one.

He snaps out of his thoughts and thinks "man how am I imagining all this, I haven't even told her I love her, do I love her?". Soon Shehnaaz returns with a tray in hand and notices Sidharth is still in the washroom. "Jaldi kar Sidharth" she yells while putting the tray on the side table. She walks towards the washroom planning to yell at him for not being ready on time.

She sees the door is unlocked and walks right in but immediately turns around seeing that Sidharth was standing there naked with just a towel wrapped around his waist. She walks towards him and checks him out openly. "Well it looks like we both lost some weight by the end of Bigg Boss" she says. "

Not enough, I need to hit the gym ASAP gotta get those abs back, tu bhi chal na, didn't you want a sexy slim trim body?" he says. "So, tujhe main abhi sexy nahi lagti?" she questions pouting. "No baby maine kabh kaha? Those were your words weren't they?" he says. "Haan haan, you're right maine hi kaha tha, but when do you expect me to go? There's no way I'm going the two days I get off! Rehne de mere liye diet hi teek hai" she says.

"Whatever you want" he says. "Vaise" she says tracing her finger from the top of his chest all the way to where his abs would be. "Yeah they're not back yet, you need to workout if you want them back" she says. "Yeah that was obvious, you didn't have to feel... oh never mind you just wanted an excuse to touch me" he chuckles.

"Oh shut up, mujhe tujhe touch karne ka koyi shauk nahi hai, na hi mujhe koyi excuse chahiye, I can just touch you whenever I want" she states. "Oh can you now?" he says smirking. "I don't know Sidharth, can I?" she puts both her hands on his pecs and starts moving down slowly. "I mean you aren't telling me to stop?" her hands continuing moving.

He closed his eyes, hoping her hands would continuing going down to where he wanted but she stopped just above it. "Chal chhod" she says turning away. "Kaise chhod du? Abhi maine tumhe pakada kahan hai" he says grabbing her from the back. "You know what I meant" she says trying to get away.

"Sahi kaha, I did know what you meant, that's why I didn't reply" he says resting his chin on her shoulder. "Chhod mujhe" she says rolling her eyes. "Chhod mujhe ya cho" he begins to say but gets cut off. "Hayeee chup kar! Tu hamesha gandi baatein kyun karta hai" she says smacking his hands.

"Umm because it's fun and you're cheeks get all red" he says.  "Ohh, sirf cheeks hi red karne ka irada hai? Ya.." she says looping her arms around his neck. "Ya??" asks a confused Sid. He just meant her getting shy, where was she going with. She actions him to bend down so she could reach his ear.

"I mean there's other parts of body you can get red too" she whispers into his ear. He locks his arms around her hips, "abh kaun gandi baatien kar raha hai?" he says smiling. "Abhi bhi tu hi hai, maine kya gandi baat ki?" she says innocently. "Acha? Nahi pata? Yeh jo other body parts  red karne ki baat kar rahi thi, red karke dikhaun?" he asks.

"Dikha na, vaise bhi yeh cheeks ki tarah baaton se red nahi honge, it's going to require some action" she says tracing random patterns on his bare chest. "So you want some action huh ?" he asks. "I mean actions do speak louder than words" she replies.

He immediately bends down to attack her lips. She takes a second to comprehend what's happening then reciprocates the kiss. His hands slide down from her hips to her ass. He quickly squeezes it, which causes a slight moan from Shehnaaz. She feels him smirk on her lips, she lifts her up and puts her on the countertop. As her hand pulls on his hair, he pulls on her bottom lip.

As soon as he releases it from in between his teeth, she bites his. It causes him to open his mouth and allow her access. She tastes the mint flavour of his toothpaste. While her hands continuing playing with his hair and sliding down his neck, he grabs her thighs and slides her closer. He bites her bottom lip, almost a little to hard. It's on the verge of bleeding. He sucks on it gently and licks it hoping it's soothing the pain.

They break away slightly. Still panting, they rest their foreheads against each other. While Shehnaaz doesn't attempt to make eye contact, Sidharth looks at her lips. They were red and slightly swollen. "Well that's one done, we'll do the rest later" he says. She looks up at him a little confused, he points to the mirror and she turns back to see her lips. She touches them and smiles.

"Thank god he didn't go too wild, this will probably disappear before I need to shoot" she thinks. She hops of the countertop and gives him a quick peck before heading outside. He quickly finishes dressing himself and follows her.
"You weren't ready on time, abh tumhari chai bhi thandi hogayi hai! so you deserve a punishment" she says. He turns his cheek assuming a kiss would be his punishment as usual.

"Why are you assuming you're punishment is a kiss? Yeh nahi hai" she says pushing his cheek away. "Toh aur kya hai?" he asks. "Pata nahi abhi socha nahi hai, I'll let you know before I leave but abhi ke kiye chai garam karke leke aa" she says handing him two cups of tea.