Yes but I'm not a good girl

"Okay sorry, nahi karta tang, chal teri tareef karta hoon" he says. "Nahi abh mujhe tareef nahi chahiye!" she says. "Toh aur kya chahiye?" he asks confused. She smirks...
********************************************************
Includes • ‼️MATURE CONTENT‼️ •

"Tu" she cups his face, "I want you" she says brushing her thumb over his lips. She looks up from his lips to his eyes and finds them looking at her lips. Knowing he's looking she bites her lip and lets out a slight moan as she grinds down on him.

He grabs her by the waist and pulls her closer and she presses her lips against his. While one of her hands grip his neck the other one plays with his hair. As the kiss deepens kiss, his hands slide up and down her thighs. As she sucks on his lips, he pulls hers.

She bites his lower lip before pulling away, "Fuck" he groans. She tilts his head to side, "Sorry bebu but you bit me first" she whispers in his ear before biting it. She continues sucking his ear, "Shehnaaz" he moans as she bites down on his ear again while her hips continue to gyrate in his lap.

"Fuck he sounds so fucking sexy moaning my name" she thinks. He leans his head back as she begins kissing down his neck. A moan escapes her mouth as he grabs her ass with both hands and pushes her down onto his lap while his hips move up.

She drags her mouth back up to just below his ear, leaving small kisses along the way. She starts sucking a little below his ear. "Fuck, stop" he says. She ignores him and continues to nibble at his neck. "Shehnaaz please" he says grabbing her waist.

"Please what baby?" she says acting innocent as she continues to grind back and forth in his lap and pushes both her hands against his chest. He shuts his eyes and leans back once again. "Why is she making this so hard" thinks Sidharth. "Please mat kar na" he pleads.

Shehnaaz smirks, "Do you really want me to stop baby" she says leaning in to his left side this time. She knows he is just as turned on as she is, she can feel it. He doesn't respond verbally but leans back and groans in pleasure as she lightly sucks his neck. "It doesn't sound like you want me to stop" she says moving up to his ear.

"Bataa na, should I stop?" she asks once again before continuing sucking and biting his ear. Sidharth uses all the self control he has, and says "Haan". Shehnaaz immediately stops and moves back, she wasn't expecting that. "Looks like he is serious about it being special" she thinks.

He takes a deep breath and begins to say, "It's not that I don't want to, trust me I want to more than you want to but", "Pata hai mujhe, don't worry we can wait" she says cutting him off. He pecks her cheek and says "Thanks". "Yeh kya tha, achhe se kar" she says grabbing his face.

She pulls him close, and begins kissing him again. She once again loses control and bites him when she feels his hands roaming around on her body. He pulls away, saying "ouch". She looks at him touching his lip and says "Sorry, main tere jitna control nahi kar sakti". He laughs.

"Okay, I better go take a shower before I do something else" she says getting off of him. "Why the fuck did I have to be a horny little freak" she thinks as she grabs her stuff and heads to the washroom.

She gets in the shower and thinks about what almost just happened. "Fuck just thinking about fucking him gets me so turned on, I wonder what I'll do when we actually do it" she thinks. She turns the shower on and let's the cold water cool her burning body.

She feels now wet she is, and starts rubbing her already throbbing clit as she thinks about Sidharth. She takes her other hand and plays with her erect nipples. "It feels good but it would've been amazing if he had his mouth on them" she thinks. She takes a deep breath and slowly inserts a finger inside her.

She hopes the noise of the shower and biting her lip would help subside her moans as she feels her tight pussy clench around her finger. She pushes another finger inside and fills herself up but not as good as she knows Sidharth could fill her up. "Fuck" she moans as her fingers pick up speed.

She can't help but moan Sidharth's name as she imagines him inside her. "Oh god! Fuck" she hisses, she inhales sharply as she comes close to cumming. She moans his name a little louder and pumps faster than ever, her walls tighten around her and her breath gets heavy, her body shudders as she finally climaxes.

As she stands there regaining her breath and composure, she feels so relaxed and fresh. She cleans herself up and gets out of the shower. She looks at herself in the mirror and thinks "At least I won't be as sexually frustrated inside the house now". She puts on her bra and panties then checks herself out in the mirror.

"Looks like dieting is paying off" she thinks as she puts a hand on her face and looks at her chin. Her double chin is almost gone, she moves her hand down to her belly and thinks "Just need to work a little harder then I'll have that slim trim body I want". She wraps a towel around herself and heads out. To her surprise Sidharth was standing outside waiting for her.

He pulls her and pushes up against the wall so that her back was pressed against his chest. He moves her still wet hair to one side and rests his chin on her shoulder. "That was so fucking hot" he whispers in her ear. "Kya? Me walking out in a towel?" she asks.

She's totally clueless to what he's talking about. "Don't act so innocent baby, tujhe nahi pata tune shower mein kya kiya?" he says biting down on her ear. Her cheeks start to burn, "Fuck, did he hear me? Oh god NOO" she thinks. She doesn't know what to say so she decides to stay quiet.

She shuts her eyes and leans back as she feels him sucking on her neck. "Do you even know how turned on I am after hearing you?" he asks biting down on her shoulder. "No, why don't you show me" she says. He presses up against her ass, she can feel how hard he is. "Can you feel how hard hearing you moan my name got me?" he asks.

She can hear it in voice too, he wanted her so bad. He starts grinding up against her and she immediately turns! "Sorry baby, you can't do that now... I have to get ready" she says. She attempts to leave but he stops her, "Please na baby, I want you so bad" he says. His hand reaches under her towel and wraps around her bare waist, pulling her closer he says "I need you".

She grabs his hand and removes it from her waist, "Yaar aise mat kar please, just a while back you wanted it be special, abh kaha gaya tera control? Please kar le na thoda aur control" she says. He pouts, she gives him a peck on the lips. "Agar aaj control kar lega toh", she leans in and whispers "I might let you watch next time".

His eyes replace the disappointment they had with excitement, "Promise?" he asks. "If you're a good boy" she says as she walks away. "Good boy? Don't good girls want bad boys?" he asks running behind her. "Yes but I'm not a good girl" she says winking at him. She sits down to blow dries her hair then proceeds to tie it up in a bun.

Sidharth comes up behind her, she looks at him through the mirror, he didn't look like he was hard anymore, "You all good now?" she asks. "Yeah, you know thinking of babies and my mother really helps" he says laughing. "Vaha se mera outfit dena" she says. He grabs the outfit and passes it to her.

She quickly goes to the washroom and changes into it. She comes out looking gorgeous. She doesn't have any make up on, and her hair is just in a bun yet she looks great. "Kaisi lagi?" she asks. "Sexy" he says. "Main dress ki baat kar rahi hoon" she says. "Teek hai, nice" he says. "Heels toh di nahi Shehbaaz ne" she says.

She walks over to the connecting door and knocks. Shehbaaz opens up the door, he looks like he just woke up. "Tu soh raha tha?" she asks. "Haan voh" he begins to say but she cuts him off saying "Meri heels de, aur jaldi se taiyaar hoja" she says. She gets her heels and packs her bag while Shehbaaz gets ready. Once Shehbaaz gets ready they all leave for the sets of MSK.