Shehnaaz, she was one of a kind

"Chal abh aaja chale, late hojaega" she says while grabbing her clutch and stepping out, leaving a shocked Sid behind!
*********************************************************
Sid fixed his hair, took a quick look in the mirror and headed out behind Sana yelling "aay moti, wait toh karle".

They both enter the party like the power couple they are, all eyes on them. Only few of the housemates admitted it but all of them new how good these two were and looked together. Both of them went to greet SK.

Salman congratulated the pair saying "Mubarak ho tum dono ko". Sid held is breath for a second thinking "why is congratulating both of us like we just got married, does he know?!... how can he; I haven't even told Shehnaaz yet, actually forget that I haven't even properly admitted it to myself yet"

He finally let out a sigh of relief when he heard SK say "of course on the win Shukla ji & you were the one who said it's the same thing if Sidharth wins or you win right Shehnaaz? So you deserve to be congratulated too don't you". "Haanji, main toh bahut kush hoon, bebu..umm I mean Sidharth jeet gaya" says Shehnaaz. Sidharth laughs and says "lekin sir aap toh aise badhaai de rehe the, jaise humari shaadi ho" SK laughs and whispers "voh bhi hojaegi" lightly so only Shehnaaz can hear.

She gets excited and says "thank you! main aapko bahut pyar karthi hoon aap mere sabh se zaada favourite ji main aapko bahut miss karungi, aap bahut achhe ho aapne mujhe kitni attention kithna pyar diya aur kithna kuch samjaya" as he hugs him tightly. "Main bhi Punjab ki Katrina ko bahut miss karunga" he replies. "Challo tum dono jao, bakiyo se mil lo, main abhi aatha hoon" he says while heading towards the side opposite them.

They are about to head off to find Shehbaaz when Paras & Mahira show up along with Shefali Z. They ignore Shehnaaz and congratulate Sid. This doesn't sit well with him but he doesn't do anything about it. The trio ask Sidharth to come with them as he doesn't have to spend time with Sana because the show and SidNaaz is over now and how they know he never enjoyed her company or the being linked with her. He takes a minute to respond, and that minute costs him the lady that was holding onto his arm tightly. He felt her remove her tiny arms that were wrapped around his muscular one.

Shehnaaz couldn't handle the fact that Sidharth still "picked his team over her" by not standing up for her. She walks away before Sidharth could get a word out. He might have been planning to say something to them in favour of her, but he took too long. She expected him to act as fast as she would.

Sidharth's heart drops as he feels her walking away. He knows he is at fault & that she is probably mad now. So he quickly thanks them and makes sure to mention that he indeed does enjoy Shehnaaz's company, more so than theirs actually before running after Shehnaaz. He looks everywhere but doesn't see her anywhere. He tries calling her but there's no answer. He then calls Shehbaaz hoping he might have some answers. He learns she went home claiming she was tired and not feeling well, but he knows that's not true and it kills him that the real reason was him. Knowing he can't leave the party that was thrown in his honour he plans to meet up with her tomorrow if she allows him. He tries to mingle with others but his mind is totally captivated by Shehnaaz! He can't stop thinking about her, if she's alright, if she ate anything or is just sitting there mad like she always does. He knows he probably will not get a response but still texts her

Sid: Baby I'm sorry! Why did you leave? I promise i told them we weren't together just in the game. I'll make it up to you! Please call me!
Seen @ 11:02PM

He checks to see if she has replied but she left him on seen. He still doesn't give up!

Sid: Please moti, aise math kar na, at least yeh bataade ke tune kuch khaliya hai! Please mera gussa khanne pe math nikalana! Agar kuch nahi khaegi toh kamzor hojaegi, vaise be kitni patli hogayi hai tu
Seen @ 11:13PM
Sana: I'm still mad bebu, but kya karu tujhe tadapta dekh nahi sakti isliye reply kiya hai mujhe pata tha tu meri fikar karta rehega aur apne aap ko enjoy nahi karega jitni der main reply nahi karti. Main tujhe puri raat tension main nahi chhod sakti isliye, i promise main khanna kha lungi! Go enjoy your party baby, don't worry about me I'm fine and safe at the hotel, now stop texting me I'm mad and I don't want to see your face 😠

Sid: Thank you moti! So sweet😘
seen @ 11:15

He knew wasn't getting a reply back anytime soon, Baby was hella mad but Sidharth melted a little when he read her message. She was still worried about how would be stressing and not enjoying. She always prioritizes him! Most girls would've stayed mad and enjoyed him suffering but not Shehnaaz, she was one of a kind. So he thought why not try to make her mood a little better! He texts her one last time and goes back to conversing with the others feeling relieved.

Sid: Have wet dreams baby😏
Sid: About me, just to be clear 🤓
Sid: Oh and make sure you put on that dress you had on earlier or better yet nothing when you come visit me in my dreams tonight! Goodnight sexy, see you in a bit 😈
seen @ 11:21PM

When he gets back home and checks his phone one last time to see if she has replied & just like he had expected she hasn't! That means baby is still mad!

Sidharth falls asleep thinking of how to make it up to his moti, while Shehnaaz has trouble sleeping, not being in bebu's arms.

SIDNAAZ: Sid and his Naazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें