CHAPTER 3

[Anna]

The smile on my face is still evident as I entered our house. I think I am going to write a new story later. 

I really had a fun night with him. That's my first time going out with a man. Do you think we will see each other again? 

I sighed. MY GOSH! ANNA! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?

I shook my head to lessen my imagination. 

"Mom! I'm here," I called her because when I came in the lights were off and it's quiet inside. 

But no one responded. 

I looked for her in the kitchen but there was no one there. 

"MOM!" I called again.

Suddenly, I heard someone in the kitchen making a baby-cry. I turned my eyes on it but I only glanced at the kitchen wares.

"MOM! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I screamed in fear.

Then the sound switched into a soft and hurtful cry.

I walked into my mom's room then as I opened the door I saw into my two eyes that she was crying in pain and the lights were also off. 

"OMG! MOM! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

Her heavy and pale eyes turned on me, "Anna!!!"

The tears continued to fall down on her face. 

"Mom! Tell me what happened!?" I demanded. 

"Y-your D-dad!" She cried out. 

"What happened to Dad?!"

Then she showed me her phone. With my curiosity, I opened it.

My body falls down on the floor and my knees are trembling.

The phone showed the picture of my dad kissing another woman. How can this happen? 

"W-who sent y-you this p-picture, Mom?!" I weakly asked.

I don't know what to think. I really don't know what to feel right now.

"His f-friend,"

"Mom! This is not true! Dad will never do that to us," I bravely said.

"He already did,"

The tears in my eyes started to fall down, "No! Mom! He loves you, right?"

I hold her hands and convince her. 

"Mom! Look at me! This is not true!" 

"Anna! He already did!"

"NO! DAD LOVES US! HE WILL NEVER DO THAT!" Then I can't stop myself from crying out loud.

Her hand reached my face then I felt her hard and painful slap, "ANNA??!!! STOP!!" 

I blinked multiple times then I wiped my tears and asked her, "What happened?" 

Then she gives me a cup of water.

"I am the one who needs to ask that. What happened to you?! You just cried in front of me,"

I pointed out myself, "Me?! You are the one who's crying Mom! I thought…,"

What is that?! Is that not even true? I'm being confused. 

"You thought what?" 

"I saw you crying and you said that Dad is with another woman,"