CHAPTER 5

[Anna]

One month has passed since I was admitted to the hospital. One month has passed since the kiss happened. 

But the feeling is still here. It feels like I was dancing through the waves. 

Yexel treated me more than I expected. After what happened, he still always visits me everyday. After his class, he always goes here to take care of me and do his passion. 

Even though mom does not treat him well, through the time that he always makes my day happy, my Mom's heart becomes soft for him. 

It feels like I'm his girlfriend but the truth is not. 

Truth hurts as they say, that is why for one month I did not tell Yexel about what my condition is. About what my mental illness is because I want to live my life normally. Like how normal people live. 

I want to show my love for him without even considering my illness. Yes! I don't deny that I already fell in love with him but I still believe in the right time. 

Because when the right time comes, the right person will follow. I still remember what Liya told me the last time we saw each other. 

(Love will always find ways even through the agony.)

"Hey, Darling! Are you alone here?" my mom asked as she entered my hospital room then she put her things on the couch.

"Yeah. Yexel did not come yet. I think he was still on his class," 

Mom fixed the things I need so that I can be excused in my class and luckily the administration allowed me to catch up all my missed lessons after I got out of here.

"I see. By the way, did you already tell him about your illness?" 

"Not yet, Mom. Maybe in the right time. Besides, I'm almost done with my therapy," I explained.

"But he has a right to know it, okay?"

"I know," then I continued to say, "Mom, can you please get my laptop?"

"Here," she said as she put it on my lap. 

"Anna, did you already meet his parents?" Mom unexpectedly asked.

"Who? Yexel? Not yet but he told me that his mother had already died so he only lives with his father," I answered.

"I see," she said, then I looked at her and asked, "Why did you suddenly ask, Mom?"

"Nothing. I thought you already meet her Dad,"

"I hope so," and I chuckled. 

Then the door opens and it shows the handsome guy that brings hope with me.

Here he is. I've been waiting for him since morning.

"Hi!" I greeted him and then he tiredly smiled at me.

He sits beside me and holds my hand. 

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yhup. We just had an exam today and that is why I look tired. How are you?" 

"I'm fine. The doctor said that after three days I can go home already,"

His eyes smiled, "Really? Good to hear,"

He suddenly yawned. He's really tired. 

"Yexel, you can rest here for a while. You really look tired. You deserved a rest,"