CHAPTER 8

[Anna]

The first day and night was spent well here in the Sunny Shine Resort with my friends and with Yexel. 

We decided to sleep around 10 pm. The house that we stayed in has two bedrooms and each bedroom has two regular-size beds. Liya and I were together in the room and the other room was occupied by the boys. 

I am now in a half-awake when I hear a sound outside. Suddenly, I realized that I did not take my medicine after we ate our dinner. 

I should drink right now. I glanced at Liya using the light of my phone and she's now in a deep sleep. 

I silently step down from the bed and walk outside the room. I opened the flashlight of my phone to reach the switch but I heard a sound of footsteps behind my back.

I quickly turn my head back and I see nothing. I continued to walk and the footsteps came back.

"Who's there?" I asked.

I use my flashlight to look around then all of a sudden I heard a scary-chuckle out of nowhere.

"Hey guys! Can you please stop playing around?! It's not funny!" I bravely said then I walk faster to go in the kitchen and open the lights. 

I took a deep breath when I saw nothing around. Maybe I was just imagining things again.

I looked at my phone and I realized that it's currently 3am in the midnight. Why am I so irresponsible to forget that I need to take my medicine. I made a face-palm for myself. 

When I was about to get a cup, I glanced at someone through my peripheral vision. I turned my back again but there was still nothing. 

It's getting scarier! I quickly get the pitcher of water in the refrigerator and drink my medicine as fast as I can. 

When I put down the glass on the table, a hand quickly covered my mouth. Sh*t. 

He whispered on my ear, "Come with me or else you will die," 

NO! I tried to let go of his hand and shout but he's too strong. He harshly pulled my body on his other hand.

"HMMM!!!" 

I don't know what to do! What I am feeling right now is fear. Is this an illusion? Or is this true? 

My heart beats faster , like a car race.

He's wearing a black shirt and pants and his face was covered by a black mask. I really don't know if this is an illusion or this is true?!

I close my eyes and open again to see if this is just an illusion and I am now sure that this is not!

"HMMMMM!!!!!" I tried to shout again while he's still covering my mouth. 

"Shut up! Or else you will die," he commanded. 

No! I don't want to die! 

He continued to pull me until we reached the door of the house. An idea came into my mind. 

I knocked on the door multiple times to make a loud sound but I felt the pain on my body when he lifted my head backwards using his hand.

"HMMM!!!" 

He threw my body on the ground when we reached the back of the house. 

"HEEEEEEEELP MEEEEE!" I loudly shouted but he hardly slapped me 360 degrees on the face. 

The tears start to fall down on my face when I feel the pain and the continued fear that is flowing on my body.

"Who are you?" I criedly said.