EPILOGUE

[Yexel]

"I hope you are happy now from where you are," I whispered while holding the grave of her.

Years have been passed since she left us. I still never forget the time when I knew how much she risked her life.

Suddenly, the wind blows and I feel the cold air touch my body. I miss you.

I heard a footsteps coming toward my place.

"Love! Let's go!" Anna called.

I turned my eyes on her. She's now looking at the grave of my mom. 

"Hi Mrs. San Diego! I'm still thankful that you gave birth to this thoughtful man that I love! I'm also thankful for giving me your heart," then she smiled. 

"Mom! You know what? She's now a published writer," I proudly said. 

I heard her chuckle, "Your son is also one of the great game developers!" 

I just shook my head from what she said.

"Alright! Let's go, Anna!" Then I turned my eyes on my mom's grave again, "See you again soon, Mom,"

Then we both stand and walk away from her grave while holding each other's hand.

Five years ago since our life eventually changed. 

Five years ago when Anna almost gave up her life. 

And five years ago when Anna wanted to leave us all but I saved her.

If you're wondering what happened, the time that she jumped from the rooftop, a rescue team did their job to save her. I already warned and prepared them before I went to Anna during that time.

She had a hard time recovering because of everything that happened to her. 

But I never leave her. She had three years of therapy because her condition became worse that time. 

For five years, I always cheered her up to recover fastly. I always feel the love for her. The whole time I was on her side. 

After I graduated, I also spent the years developing unique games in the field of programming. 

When she's still on the stage of recovery, she also never stops creating different stories. 

We have become stronger together until now. 

I remember when the time that her story was accepted from a publishing house.

*Flashback*

While I was helping her to peel her fruits and her eyes were on the laptop, she suddenly screamed out loud.

"LOVE!!! OMYGOD!! SHOCKS!!" 

I quickly went beside her, "What happened?!"

Her face became red like she was blushing in happiness, "THE PUBLISHING COMPANY ACCEPTED MY STORY!!" 

Then she eventually wrapped her arms on my body. I wish she will become more happy like this.

"I am happy for you," then I brush her hair gently while we're still hugging each other.

Few days after, I also published my game already. It's a unique game for me because each team in the game needs trust and acceptance with their teammates so that they could face all the enemies together and win the game at the last.

*****

Within the five years, Anna already published her first book and my game was already blooming in the game industry.