CHAPTER 7

[Anna]

The sun was still not rising when I woke up today. The things that I need to prepare are already packed in my backpack. I have one huge backpack and one shoulder bag. 

The clothes that I need were put in the backpack and I only brought three colored t-shirts, a floral dress, black and white denim shorts, one swimsuit, and pajamas. 

Yexel told me that we are staying in the private resort for two days and one night. So, I also bring my purple-pink towel and other girls' stuff. 

All of a sudden, Mom entered my room. 

"Hi, Mom!" I greeted.

"Did you already pack all the things that you need?" 

"Yhup. I did," I replied while staring at my bags thinking what I forget to prepare. 

"How about your medicines?"

"Oh yeah! That's what I am thinking. Thanks Mom!" 

I stepped down from my bed and walked towards my cabinet to get my medicines then I placed it in my shoulder bag.

"Don't forget to drink it on time and just enjoy it," Mom reminded me. 

I don't know if I am lucky or not but ever since I grew up, Mom always treated me like a grown up baby. She always supports me in everything I want. I wish all mothers would be like her. 

After a few minutes, the sound of a van stopped in front of our house. I heard the buzzer of the car. 

I quickly get my bags and go outside while Mom follows me. Here they are. 

Yexel stepped down from the van and fetched me from our door. 

Suddenly, he stopped walking when he started to stare at me. His eyes and his body did not move for a moment then he shook his head and eventually went closer to me. 

"You're so gorgeous," he whispered then he looked at me from top to bottom.

If you are wondering, I am wearing a royal blue off shoulder shirt that was tacked in my white denim shorts and sandals. 

I just laughed at him then turned my back on my mom to say goodbye.

"Mom! We're going," then I kissed her on the cheeks. 

"Take care, Darling! Text or call me if something happens," she reminded me then I just nodded at her.

*****

After a long ride, the loud voice of my best friend woke me up. 

I realized that our van already stopped and we were already here in the private resort.

I stepped down from the van then the sunlight was evident above. 

My eyes widened when I realized where we are. 

"Sunny Shine Private Beach Resort."

I smelled the fresh air from the place and then I looked around. What I can say is amazing.

There are tall coconut trees around the resort. The sun is visible in the center of the beach where you can witness the sunset and sunrise. What we are stepping right now is pure white sand. 

You can also hear the sound of waves from the beach and the pool is place beside the two small houses. 

Yexel put his hand on my shoulder, "Did you like it here?" 

I looked at him and said, "You know what? I do love it," 

Liya interrupted us and said, "BESSY! COME ON! LET'S GO THERE," then she pointed out the place where there are a lot of coconut trees.