eri

Eri won't become a pro hero.

Reason 1: so far she can only reverse people's bodies. What use will it be to turn a villain a couple of years younger when they were in their prime.

It might help capture them if they become babies, before they got a quirk. But the villains would just grow old again and again when they keep getting caught.

And where would they store 100 baby masterminds??? Would they build a fancy facility like the UA dorms (but smaller) or just let them loose in a room. Either way it would be an inconvenience.

Reason 2: I think Eric would be better to replace Recovery Girl. Her quirk will undo any damages a person received by making them younger. Once she gets full control of her power there isn't real anything stopping her from healing someone who is having a heart attack.

In the fight with Overhaul and Midoriya you can see that she can heal people not just turn them into babies. Or kill them but making them negative years old. If aizawa and recovery girl was to train her as well as All Might (taught Midoriya how to restrict full use of quirk) she would be able to heal a lot of people quickly.

I can see her helping people with appendix problem ( I forgot the name for when it gets blocked and explodes) Eri would rewind them until it was the time where doctors could operate but there was no danger of it popping in like 3 minutes.

She'd be the everyday hero we have nowadays.

Thanks to all the doctors and nurses keeping us safe during corona. You're doing amazing and I'm so grateful for the work you do. 😘😘 stay safe we can't do this if we don't stick together. Well, if we don't stand 2 metres apart.