PEACE OFFERING (not bnha)

Sorry I fell asleep before posting yesterday but nobody probably noticed anyway here's something random I came up with as a peace offering. It's not bnha but it's festive.

Also I'm going to stop posting everday cause I'm going into a bit more detail so I can't write as fast. I'll try post every second day but it depends on if I've written the parts Enjoy ~

Easter Creational Story

A long long time ago a giant man was wandering the streets. He came across a mini library that held books, books that had been coughed on. Obviously he ate the books so he would gain all knowledge.

 Obviously he ate the books so he would gain all knowledge

Library ^^^ it's empty cause he ate them (also corona)

Soon the man laid 2 eggs. Out of one a man hatched. He was covid-19 for he had gained the disease the man ate. The second egg hatched into a bunny. The easter bunny!! He inherited the knowledge from the man. That is how he knows where everyone is at any given time.

On that fateful day the Easter Bunny laid the very first Easter egg, which we know today as Earth. The Lava in the mantle is the yolk. And like any good Easter egg the yolk is caramel. That is why whenever you see lava you get the urge to touch it.