⚡⚡

Sorry I fell asleep last night and didn't post. I feel reallllllly bad. Please forgive me 🙏

I think that Kaminari's lightning bolt is not natural. I think he dyes it. Why?

Cause it's always in the middle of his hair and even though in that universe crazy things can happen to your hair I don't think it can change your hair colour while it's growing. People with a quirk like that can probably do it but Kaminari doesn't have that quirk.

Todoroki has two hair colors but they both grow from the roots unlike the black lightning stripe. We also can't put it past Kaminari to dye his hair from a young age so it would explain photos of him as a young child.

Kaminari also probably did it because he just has that type of vibe. And it reminds him of pikachu. Which would make him really happy.

Also his parents may have done it for him because of his quirk. His quirk is electricity and he doesn't have much control over it. As a child this may have made him sad or scared of himself because of the damage he can do. His loving parents decided to dye his hair like this to show that lightning bolts aren't always scary and everything will be ok.

Since I posted late I'll give you a another headcannon

Kaminari and Kirishima dye their hair together after Kaminari accidentally found Kirishimas hair dye and asked him about it. Kaminari is very accepting of Kirishimas past and keeps it a secret from the others because Kirishima doesn't want them to know yet.