uraraka and shigaraki

I've been thinking bout my man Todoroki and all his secret love child things. Or the theory about him being related to Midoriya. (do you want me to go over this theory? I'm just going to do it anyway lol) anyway there are a couple of people with similar quirks that don't seem to be related. or ARE THEY????? dun dun DAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

You guessed it today you pals will be reading about Uraraka and shigaraki. Cause I believe they are second cousins.

I mostly have one reason for this, THEIR QUIRKS. Both quirks are activated the same way. With touching something or someone with all five fingers. Not many people if not none that I know of active quirks the exact same way if the quirk isn't almost identical.

Also in like the one sketch I saw of Shigaraki's family the mum has shoulder length flat hair similar to the hair of Uraraka's mum. They also have a similar build. This leads me to believe that the mums are related but not closely related enough to have an obvious resemblance.

Looking between me and my second cousins you can tell we're related but you have to look closely that's why I think they're second cousins. Also the fact that being second cousins means the quirk had time to evolve when the genes were passed between people. It changed enough for the activation to stay the same but what it actually does to change. That's why one person decays items when touching items while the other removes the weight.

Thanks for reading all of it,  I know it's confusing but hopefully you get my point. I know it's short but what else is there to say.