Chapter 2

Jacks POV
"Jack! Wake up! Your clock won't shut up!" My older sister, May yells in my ear.
"Shut up May," groan into my pillow.
"Jack, you have to get up soon. It's the first day of school. And mom made breakfast," she tells me.
"I'll be down in a minute, just tell mom to make me a plate, okay?" I ask.
"Will do," and with that she walks out of my room. Purposely leaving the door open.
I push myself out of bed and grab a random Blink-182 shirt out of my closet, along with some skinny jeans.
I look in the mirror and straighten my clothes out then fix my hair to my liking and rush downstairs with my backpack in hand. I sit at the table next to May and look at my plate.
Small stack of pancakes, two sausages and a piece of toast.
I finish my plate in minutes, put my shoes on, and start walking out the door.
"Bye guys!" I call over my shoulder.
"Bye Jack, see you later!" May yells as I close the door.
My peaceful walk to hel-I mean school is interrupted as my phone buzzes.
Hey did you hear that girl Brittany has it out for you?
Rian's text makes me sigh, being in the closet is hard when every girl at school somehow loves me.
The blonde girl? Sorry, I'm more for brunettes I reply quickly.
I walk through the doors of Dulaney High in search of room 202-junior year and I still don't know the school's geography.
After finding the room I take a seat in the back and start playing some random game on my phone, until someone sits down next to me. He looks kind of cute, he's wearing a Green Day shirt. 'Say something Jack!'
"Nice shirt," I mumble in his direction.
"Uh... thanks. You too," he mumbles back.
"I'm Jack," I say.
"I know," the kid mumbles. "Everyone knows who you are."
Alex's POV
Jack starts talking to me, and I try being nice, but that fails miserably.
"Well I don't know you. What's your name?" He asks.
"Alex,"i say shortly. I don't mean to, but I don't trust many people-which is a story for another time- and Jack could just be messing with me. I am one of the only openly gay kids in the school so I get fucked with a lot by all the 'popular' guys at this school.
"Well Alex, you have an amazing taste in music," he says.
"Thanks," I say just before the bell signaling the start of the day rings.
Saved by the bell.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry these are so short. Hopefully I'll start making them longer as this goes on. Also, Gbear of loadsofchemicals here you go.