Chapter 14

Ella

It has been a whirlwind of a week. I started the week with a sharp pain in my chest from Cameron, Dallas and Oliver asking me for "space." I ended the week with a network of three males. It's filed, legal and I'm sitting in the back seat of our SUV rental with Dallas' hand in mine. We are heading home for the weekend to spend time with my family. They have thanked me repeatedly and I'm getting constant hugs, head kisses and hand holds. If I would have known I would get all this attention from asking them to be in my network I would have done it a while ago!

I'm soaking in every sweet touch and I feel warm and fuzzy inside. My head is leaned against Dallas' shoulder and I have his arm in a death grip between both of mine. Our fingers are intertwined and I'm molded to his side. It feels so right and safe, I never want to leave his embrace. That is until we pull over for gas and Cameron takes his place. I practically sit on top of him like I was Dallas and sigh in contentment.

I didn't realize how starved I'd been for attention, specifically their attention. My decision to select them as my network dissolved all of the barriers they had. They are loving and affectionate. They call me pet names all day and tell me I'm beautiful nonstop. It's a heady feeling and I feel spoiled. I promised I wouldn't have a sexual relationship with them and I will abide by that promise, but the affection I'm receiving and giving isn't sexual.

We need these innocent touches and sweet words. We have years of pent up feelings and resentment over whatever the hell it was we had between us. I'd call it a relationship, but it really wasn't one. Now though, now it is a relationship. They are mine and they eagerly bound their lives to mine. I only have two months until I graduate and then we can start our life and our..sexy time.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when we pull in front of my house. I'm so excited they are here with me and can't wait to relax by the pool and help them put on sunscreen all over their toned muscles and strong backs.. I'm just worried about them getting a sunburn that's all.

"No!" I scream out. Three startled expressions turn to me.

"Fuck no!" I get out and slam my door. Heading towards my targets.

There are three dead men currently unloading their own car and as I stomp to them I get eerily similar smiles from all three.

"You weren't supposed to be here! It was supposed to be a relaxing long weekend so they could get to know Carter and my sisters. Mia promised me you'd stay back this weekend, just this one weekend!" My voice is high pitched and I'm screeching while poking their giant chests.

"Sis, we missed you too! We are so excited to spend some quality time with our new brothers." Sebastian gives me a hug and a giant smile. I swat him away.

"No! No! No!" I storm into the house in search of my family who so clearly doesn't love me.

"Carter! Mia!" I'm hollering like a mad women and I find them in my childhood bedroom. Cassidy and Carter are blowing up an air mattress and Mia is sitting on my bed supervising. Mia's eyes go wide when she sees me and Carter laughs gleefully,

"Ella! This is so exciting. I have six of them to play with. I have so many ideas, I'm not sure where to start. I thought I wasn't cut out for having girls.. you know you guys are fucking fickle sometimes, but this is obviously what was meant to be. I was meant to lead these six men into greatness!" He looks into the distance like he's planning their future together and I groan.

Cassidy gives him an adoring look and Mia still has a deer in headlight expression. I start to move towards her, she puts her hands out like she's placating me.

"Ella, sissy, you look so beautiful today. I hope the drive was well." I'm stalking her like my prey and she crab walks backwards off the other end of the bed as I try to dart for her. I miss and she sprints to the door.

"You promised!" I'm screaming at her as I chase her through the living room and into the backyard. She circles the pool so we are facing each other with the body of water between us.

"Ella! I'm sorry! They begged. They are so cute when they beg! They did things to me.. things I can't freely admit because I think they might be illegal, but really really good things Ella! I'm a weak woman, forgive me!"

"They are going to scare my males away! They are unstable! Get them under control or I promise I will make sure they don't have the needed parts to do illegal things to you anymore!" She sqawks like some type of choking bird.

"You would never." She has a hand over her heart like I just told her horrible news. "You would deprive me of the things I love most in the world?"

"Awh baby.." It's Trevor who speaks and I turn to see six males lined up on the lawn behind us. Three are covering their crotches..huh well they must have been standing their a minute then.

Mia puts her hand up to silence him.

"Not you, your dick!" She shouts.

"I promise I will control them." She rethinks what she's saying. "I promise you I will do my absolute best to control them." She rephrases.

"You better or you know what's on the line." I turn to the three males who still have their hands covering the areas I've threatened and make scissor snipping motions with my fingers while I speak,

"If my men so much as have a hair misplaced on their beautiful heads I'll maim you."

Mine have big smiles on their face like they are enjoying my threats.

"I'll give you $50 per male if there's blood Ella." Carter deadpans from the door to the house where he's watching.

"Each?" Cameron asks.

Oh hell no! They are not bringing my sweet males to the dark side. Not happening!

"You will not give into this madness." I point my finger at my males now who still have big smiles.

"Everyone will act like civilized humans and we will have a calm, relaxing weekend with no injuries, no bruising and NO FUCKING BLOOD!" I scream to my crowd.

"Do I make myself clear?" I demand.

I get 8 yes responses. Cassidy claps her hands from the door next to Carter.

"Great, who's hungry?"