Chapter 17

Ella

*Sexy time ahead*

We have been back to school for a month since our weekend trip home. It was the sexiest experience of my life and I am so ready to touch my males it burns. They are very controlled and respectful of the boundaries I put in our contract, and I really wish they weren't. It's a slow burn that eats me alive every time I see them.

The last month has been magical though. We have spent so much time together and I've learned everything there is to know about them. They each told me of their upbringings and their pasts. It makes more sense to me now why they are so thankful for family and I tear up thinking about the family we could create in the future. I want to give them everything.

We are going to see my friend, Amy, at her lab this afternoon. She is the one who is studying reproductive organs. She, like many scientists and doctors, are trying to fix the virus that plagued the world long ago. The virus still effects us and many are born sterile, like Dallas. She wants to take samples and give counter injections,while she follows the progress of their detox from the hormones. I wasn't sure at first about giving my males to her as scientific experiences, but Dallas convinced us.

He said that if there was a way he could help future males from suffering like he has then he would do anything. He asked his brothers to agree to this as well and they couldn't tell him no.

We are walking together to the clinic and the men seem nervous.

"There is nothing that could happen that would change my mind about you, any of you. If it takes you years to recover from the injections, or you never do, I would still love you and want you. I told you before I don't care about your sperm, just you. I would definitely like to use your functions." I wink, quoting the phrase I used that embarrassed them not so long ago. "But it's not a deal breaker for me. My priority is your health. We are doing this to make sure you are healthy and those injections didn't cause you harm."

I smile to Dallas, "Of course we are also doing this because you brave men are willing to put your manhood on the line for future generations. It's very admirable and I will definitely reward you." I wink.

"We just want to be able to consummate our relationship with you. We are eager to have a future with you and that includes having very frequent intimate time." I giggle as Cameron winks back.

We arrive and Cameron choses to go first. I ask to come and he grants me permission with a waggle of his eyebrows. Amy completes a questionnaire and Cameron answers all the questions easily. He tells her they have gotten injections every 6 months for four years, so a total of 7 injections. I was able to stop the 8th with my contract and I'm very thankful for that. They also discuss that him and his brothers are virgins and now it's Amy's turn to waggle her eye brows at me.

"Cameron, I have been working on an injection to counter the one's you've been given. I've never tested it on another human so I can't promise it will work, but it is safe and won't cause any negative reactions. It is completely your choice and if you and Ella need a moment to discuss it I can give you some privacy."

Cameron looks to me,

"I'm fine with any testing. Ultimately I want to be able to please Ella and have physical contact with her of the um sexual variety. So if you can make that happen, I'm game. As long as Ella agrees. It's your body now baby." He winks at me.

"Jesus you guys are trying to fluster the shit out of me today. Stop with the innuendos and wiggling eye brows you bunch of freaks." Cameron and Amy laugh at me.

"As long as you can promise he won't be caused pain I agree to whatever their choice is."

"Well.." Amy pauses.