Chapter 12

Ella

I hear commotion at the door and rush to open it thinking it's Dallas again. I find Oliver on his ass on the ground and Cameron panting and looking at me with wide eyes.
"What's wrong?" He barks at me.

"Nothing, what the hell is wrong with you guys? Oliver are you okay?"
I reach down and grab his hand to pull him up. When he gets up he puts his hands on my shoulders and looks me up and town.

"What happened?" He commands nearly in the same tone as Cameron.

"Nothing why are you guys asking me that? I'm fine, everything's fine."

They turn to Dallas and he has wide eyes while he looks between his brothers and I.

"Uhh can you give us a minute Ella?"

"No. Your in front of my door and being weird as hell. What gives?"

"Can we talk inside?" Dallas asks.

"No, I have boundaries." I snark back. That came out a little rude, but oh well. I remind myself this is what they wanted. Even though they look really sexy in their uniforms and so.much.foreporn.

"She has a male coming over." Dallas rats me out to his brothers.

I squeak out when I'm picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder. My head is hanging in front of a really firm butt I want to grab but I have boundaries, so I can't. I push up on the males back to look at the other two and I see it's Oliver who's gone cave man on me.

"Taddle tale!" I scream at Dallas. Oliver lets me slide down the front of his body until I'm on my feet in front of him. He has his hands on my hips so I push him away forcefully with his chest.

"Boundaries!" I scream.

I'm mad now. They don't want me and throw me away, but won't let another male touch me?!

"Who's the male?" Oliver barks in my face. I push him again and walk to the other side of the room putting distance between the three of them and myself.

"He is no one you need to concern yourself with. I'm having a male over and soon so get your shit together and get out!"

"Are you dating him?" It's Oliver again.

"Not yet, but maybe I will. Who knows and why the fuck do you care?!"

"Beautiful girl, calm down please. We are sorry for barging in here, but.."

I cut Cameron off.

"Don't call me that! Who do you think you are demanding to know who I date? It's of no concern to you!"

"Like hell it doesn't concern me." Oliver steps closer, reaching for me and I back away again.

"You didn't want me! You told me to stay away from you and that I was interfering with your job. You told me you didn't want me. Why are you here? Why can't you just leave me alone?"

I sit on my bed and cover my face with my hands so they can't see the tears fall.

I feel someone try to pull my wrists away and I pull out of their grasp. I assume it's Oliver.

"Baby, look at me." It's Cameron. And he called me baby? My shock at the nick name brings my eyes up to his.

"We've gone about this the wrong way. I want to take blame for that. I am so sorry that we caused you even a moment of pain. It was never my intention to do that. I was trying to protect you and my brothers and I didn't do that as eloquently as I should have." He cringes.