Epilogue

Ella

Grad School Year One

I have a huge surprise and I'm bursting at the seams to share it. I've known for two weeks now, but wanted to be cautious and have every test run to ensure my secret is safe to spill. I'm buying necessities for my surprise as we speak and I'm giggling around the store like a loon.

The last year with my males has been perfection. The night I graduated our life clicked into place. They took turns loving me and fusing their souls to mine in the best possible way. Their manly attentions are the reason I am so giddy now, but that's not the only reason. This is a very special surprise and I hope it's only the first of many..

I'm talking about freaking BABIES!

I wouldn't allow the males to have birth control injections because their bodies were still recovering from the continuous hormone suppression. I wasn't willing to get an injection either because my reproductive system could have suffered side effects. Amy told us the males' sperm counts would be low for some time and it would take a year or longer to become pregnant. I made the decision for all of us that we wouldn't use protective films, as a baby would be a blessing at any time with my men.

I'm still in school and will be for another year and some months so it's a good thing I have some extra males who I could convince to take an extended paternity leave. I decided to change my focus from female rights to human rights because of Cameron, Dallas and Oliver. I want to fight for those who need fighting for, regardless of gender. I want to fight for the males across the country left in group homes like my males. I want to fight to give my babies a country worth growing up in.

I arrive home to my house filled with people I love. Everyone is eating, talking and laughing. My males are soaking in the love of their family. I'm so emotional I already have tears in my eyes. I'm going to give them the news that the one thing they want most in life coming to fruition. I burst through the door too quickly and everyone turns to me. My smile must be huge because I get big smiles back and a few confused faces at my giddiness.

"I have a surprise!!" I scream.

"Outback now!" I command. Everyone gives me questioning looks, but follows my order. I've chosen to use my precious brother for my surprise. Carter is one of my favorite people in the universe, but payback is a bitch.

"Carter line up on the wall please." He gives me a questioning look, but obeys. My smile is huge as I stand in front of him.

"Help me with something?"

"Anything Ella."

I kiss his cheek and hand him a baby onesie. I direct him to hold it in front of his chest.

"You're having a baby?" He asks, but he knows the answer because his eyes are filled with tears. I shake my head yes, unable to answer because I'm overcome by emotion. I step back and face my males. There are gasps and screams and my males are silent for a moment. I'm sobbing now,

"We are having a baby!"

Cameron is the first one to break the trance and runs towards me only to stop and then take slower steps, like my condition makes me breakable. I giggle and he picks me up and kisses me all over my face. He puts me down and Oliver immediately picks me up and does the same. Oliver has tears streaming down his face as he falls to his knees (truly, his favorite place to be) and kisses my still flat belly.

Dallas is last. I see the pain etched in his beautiful features. He knows that this baby belongs to one of his brothers. He will love the child regardless, but it still hurts him. I hurt for him, but not for long.

I rush to the potted plant I've hidden a paintball gun behind. I pick it up,

"Who want's to know what the sex of the baby is?" Everyone screams and my males are struck with emotions, but they nod.

"I think the daddy should have the honor."

I step towards my men and hand the gun to Dallas.

He looks confused and is staring at me for an answer.

"Whatever Amy has been testing on you, worked. You are 100% the father of this child Dallas. I promise you, she's sure. It's real, you put this baby in my belly." I whisper, feeling this moment is not one that needs to be shared with everyone.

He sobs and falls into my arms while his brothers crowd around us. I kiss him and hold him while we take a few moments to let the news sink in. I step back and gesture to the gun.

"Okay Daddy, Uncle Carter is ready to take a hit for the team to find out if he will have a niece or nephew."

Dallas still looks shocked, but he moves to stand further back from Carter with the gun aimed at the onesie on his chest.

"This is the best day ever." Carter says as he cries with the rest of us. Dallas fires and pink blooms over the onesie still held in Carter's now hunched over form.

Everyone cries out in joy and I turn to my males,

"You are the proud fathers of a baby girl and she will be here in 6 months."

I'm surrounded by my males and I feel contentment wash over me. This is just the beginning of our love story.

This is just the start.

******

If you haven't already check out Cassidy and Carter, a novella and Mia's story in Bestie Boys, a full length novel. Both are completed. Thank you for reading and being a part of these sisters' journeys with me <3