Joan Arrives

Thomas looked at his phone, seeing how many times Joan had tried to call him last night. He'd gotten to sleep at midnight, trying to sort out the gods' all night. After getting Logan to sleep on the couch, forcing Patton to sleep in the guest room and letting Roman sleep in his bed for the night, he'd found Virgil curled up under his desk, fast asleep.

Thomas had slept on the ground.

Joan had called him at least 101 times and Thomas felt awful for letting his best friend know what the hell was going on. He picked up his phone, walking down the stairs after making sure Virgil was okay under the desk.

He reached his kitchen and called Joan. They picked up the phone instantly.

"IF YOU ARE IN HOSPITAL, I SWEAR TO GOD, THOMAS, I WILL HURT YOU THE MOMENT YOU GET OUT!"

"Joan, my ears, please!" Thomas groaned, his hand jumping away from his ear instantly. He put Joan on speaker. "I'm not in a hospital, I didn't get struck by lightning. I just, it's hard to explain, I-"

There was a loud knock on his door and Logan sat bolt upright. "THOMAS SANDERS, YOU LET ME IN RIGHT NOW!"

Thomas rushed to the door, swinging it open to Joan tackling him to the ground. "J-Joan! When did you-?!"

"I arrived the moment you started to call me! Why the hell have you been ignoring me? You..." Joan trailed off catching Logan's' eye. They looked at Thomas. "You know, you could have told me you were gonna frick someone on your couch..."