-But Words Can Break Immortal Hearts

Warning: Fighting and some kinda rude language

"Well, I'm sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect like all your little subjects do!" Shouted Virgil's' voice.

By the time the two humans and two gods had rushed upstairs, they had heard five more crashed, at least two things smash and a very, very loud bang. Thomas's' bedroom door was wide open and Roman had been shoved into the wall by Virgil.

Both gods were looking furious, and Roman pushed himself away from the wall only to be forced back into place by the skinnier, smaller god. Virgil was sneering, eyes blackened, and Roman was glaring, suddenly appearing stronger than he had before as he tried to yank Virgil off him.

Virgil remained strictly in place, his single hand pressed against Roman as he stood an arm's length away.

The bed had toppled over, duvets and pillows were strewn around the room. And the window had probably been smashed due to shattered glass all over the floor, and the shards in Virgil's' head that were bleeding black blood down his face. Roman had several cuts on his hand which were also bleeding, but his blood was the colour of honey.

Patton gasped and Roman glanced at his friend and paled slightly. Virgil twisted towards them, observing them with those dead, black eyes. He dropped his arm and walked out of the room, barging past the four at the top of the stairs. He marched down them silently, without a single word.

"What the hell?" Squeaked Joan, staring after the god.

"Roman! What on earth happened?!" Asked Patton, rushing into the room and staring around at the devastation. The window had definitely been smashed right through, black blood dripping from the shattered holes. Thomas's' alarm clock was in pieces, demolished under the bed. A chair had been broken on half and Roman had a black eye - somehow, the black eye couldn't prevent his attractive powers and he looked helplessly handsome.

The beautiful god glared after Virgil. "That little creep just came in here without a word and sat on the bed so I tried to ask him what he wanted but he didn't answer and just stayed there, with the white eyes thing, y'know, which happens when he's speaking with the dead. So I tried to shove him off the bed, then I think a spirit attacked me and I sat up and that knocked him off the bed, and then he snapped at me and-"

"Roman." Interrupted Logan. "Please breath and then explain from the top."

Roman inhaled slowly, and exhaled, closing then opening his eyes. He moved away from the wall, going to stand in the middle of the room. "So. Basically, Virgil comes in and he sits on the bed and I try to ask him what's the matter, because he was acting off, even for him. He doesn't answer and it annoys me. His eyes have gone blank and he's just sitting there, so I try to shove him to get his attention, right?"

"Right..." Patton said with a slight frown as he followed along with the story.

"So I think one of the spirits took it the wrong way and attacked me so I kinda lashed out and kicked Virgil off the bed," Roman explained, obviously trying to calm down. The bruise on his face was nearly gone. "Anyways, so, he yells at me, asking why I did that and I asked him why the underworld he got one of his ghost friends to attack me and he reacted by kicking the bed leg and it broke. That made me fall out of the bed and it annoyed me, so I punched him and he gasps, right? Then he punches me and we kinda fought and I smashed his head into a wall-"

Patton gasped loudly, raising a hand to his mouth, as he stared Roman down with a glower.

Roman ignored Patton, continuing. "And at this point, I called him a little, creepy faggot and he replied with 'like you aren't a fag yourself! You're always chasing after those heroes like a little fanboy'!" Roman mimicked Virgil in a squeaky, quaking voice, rolling his eyes with irritation, "So I smashed his head through the window and said, 'Oh, yeah? Well at least I'm not a creepy little loser who comes in and ruins everything like a lonely, little, spastic freak' and that's when he shoved me off him and that made the bed fall over because I tripped, and then he pinned me against the wall, looking really pissed, and then you came in."

"You smashed his head through the window?!" Gasped Joan, incredulously. Roman shrugged.

"Roman, that's terribly irresponsible of the both of you. You shouldn't have punched him and Virgil shouldn't have retaliated." Logan scolded.

Patton just looked disappointed, his eyes, wide and pitiful, were trained on Roman, who flinched slightly.

"You two just destroyed my entire bedroom!" Yelled Thomas in shock, staring at the carnage. "You two are bloody well fixing it!"

"As long as we don't have to fix it at the same time," Roman grumbled, pouting slightly.

Patton scowled at Roman until the other god bowed his head sadly. Zeus's' son turned around, beginning to head out of the room. "I'll go speak to Virgil, see you all soon."

Roman flinched under Logan's' harsh glare. "You're an idiot, Roman! All you two have to do is put up with each other until our parents come and then you don't even have to think about each other again!" Logan said coldly, spinning to face Thomas with a suddenly apologetic expression. "I'm so sorry, Thomas, about your bedroom. Patton and I will force them to fix it."

"It's fine, Logan, I just- Why can't you and Virgil get along, Roman? He was really nice when he was explaining everything to me!" Sighed Thomas with a sad exasperation.

Roman shrugged.

Joan cleared their throat. "Can I just be the first to say: What the actual fuck?"