Meet Stormpaw

HEY! If you don't know what's going on, please go read the last chapter of Let The Hunger Games Begin! Basically I found this story and a few other that I never published from like 10 months ago, and since I'm not into warriors anymore I'll just publish what I got now!

Cat 1:

Names-
BloodClan: Willow
Kit: Stormkit
Apprentice: Stormpaw
Warrior: Stormflower
Leader: Stormstar

Gender-
She-cat

Ages-
Kit: 1 - 6 moons
Apprentice: at 8 moons
Warrior: at 18 moons
Medicine cat: -
Queen/Elder: -
Deputy: -
Leader: -

Looks-
Stormpaw is a sleek, light silver tabby. She has white legs, belly, chest and under-tail. She has long, glossy fur, small ears and dark blue eyes.

Backstory-
Stormpaw was born by Feather, Scourge's mate. Feather died shortly after the great battle where Scourge was killed. Stormpaw lived in BloodClan for 5 moons until Scourge was killed in a battle against the clans in the forest. After BloodClan was destroyed, Stormpaw ran far, far away with her littermates. They were discovered at 8 moons by an unknown clan, CloudClan. Stormpaw and her littermates have never heard of them. There are four strange clans- CloudClan (their new clan), HeatherClan, BreezeClan and StreamClan. That is where they all train as apprentices. But soon, Rainstar, the leader of CloudClan, receives a prophecy. One of the three cats is destined to defeat the angry spirit of Scourge, who is now trying to turn cats against CloudClan. But only one of his kits can stop him...

Skills- (pick two mains)
~ Hunting
~ Fighting
Stalking
Running
Healing

Family-
Mother: Feather
Father: Scourge
Brother/s: Redpaw
Sister/s: Goldpaw
Mate: none yet
Kit/s: none yet

Power/s- (if any)
Unknown

Personality-
Stormpaw is a talented hunter. Though her fur is long, it's sleek so she is light and swift in her paws. She can sneak up on prey (and/or other things) silently. She has sharp senses that can smell/sight/hear prey from far away. She is also a good fighter. She aims swift blows and has sharp claws. She's quite daring, brave and stubborn, and can be rude and snappy. She's suspicious of strangers.

Weakness-
Stormpaw is scared of tight surroundings. This includes being in tunnels, among dense bushes and trees, or in piles of dirt/leaves etc.

Secret Strength-
Stormpaw is actually a great swimmer. She has strong legs and swims swiftly and gracefully in water. She even taught herself to catch fish, although she's not great at it.

-=+=-