Meet Goldpaw

Cat 2:

Names-
BloodClan: Sun
Kit: Goldkit
Apprentice: Goldpaw
Warrior: Goldstream
Leader: Goldstar

Gender-
She-cat

Ages-
Kit: 1 - 6 moons
Apprentice: at 8 moons
Warrior: at 18 moons
Medicine cat: -
Queen/Elder: -
Deputy: -
Leader: -

Looks-
Goldpaw is a large, long-furred light golden tabby. Her paws, tail, belly and chest are lighter. She has large ears and paws, and pig green eyes. She has a long bushy tail.

Backstory-
Goldpaw was born by Feather, Scourge's mate. Feather died shortly after the great battle where Scourge was killed. Goldpaw lived in BloodClan for 5 moons until Scourge was killed in a battle against the clans in the forest. After BloodClan was destroyed, Goldpaw ran far, far away with her littermates. They were discovered at 8 moons by an unknown clan, CloudClan. Goldpaw and her littermates have never heard of them. There are four strange clans- CloudClan (their new clan), HeatherClan, BreezeClan and StreamClan. That is where they all train as apprentices. But soon, Rainstar, the leader of CloudClan, receives a prophecy. One of the three cats is destined to defeat the angry spirit of Scourge, who is now trying to turn cats against CloudClan. But only one of his kits can stop him...

Skills- (tick best)
Hunting
Fighting
~ Stalking
~ Running
Healing

Family-
Mother: Feather
Father: Scourge
Brother/s: Redpaw
Sister/s: Stormpaw
Mate: none yet
Kit/s: none yet

Power/s- (if any)
Unknown

Personality-
Goldpaw is a sweet she-cat who is merciful and kind. She is a swift, fast runner and is great at dodging things such as branches, trees, bushes, blows etc. she's also a good stalker, like her sister. She can creep up on things noiselessly and is graceful with her paws. She can be shy, but is very trusting, unlike both her littermates.

Weakness-
Goldpaw hates fighting; she's a bit soft when it comes to that. She dislikes fighting, killing and the sight of blood.

Secret Strength-
Goldpaw is great when hunting in darkness. She loves exploring dark tunnels and often hunts at night.

-=+=-