Meet Redpaw

Cat 3-

Names-
BloodClan: Berry
Kit: Redkit
Apprentice: Redpaw
Warrior: Redpool
Leader: Redstar

Gender-
Tom

Ages-
Kit: 1 - 6 moons
Apprentice: at 8 moons
Warrior: -
Medicine cat: at 20 moons
Queen/Elder: -
Deputy: -
Leader: -

Looks-
Redpaw is a dark russet tabby with lots of shades of red. He has light ears, chest, belly and toes. He has large paws and ears and a long bushy tail. He is quite large but is sleek and graceful. Redpaw has long whiskers and bright green eyes.

Backstory-
Redpaw was born by Feather, Scourge's mate. Feather died shortly after the great battle where Scourge was killed. Redpaw lived in BloodClan for 5 moons until Scourge was killed in a battle against the clans in the forest. After BloodClan was destroyed, Redpaw ran far, far away with his littermates. They were discovered at 8 moons by an unknown clan, CloudClan. Redpaw and his littermates have never heard of them. There are four strange clans- CloudClan (their new clan), HeatherClan, BreezeClan and StreamClan. That is where they all train as apprentices. But soon, Rainstar, the leader of CloudClan, receives a prophecy. One of the three cats is destined to defeat the angry spirit of Scourge, who is now trying to turn cats against CloudClan. But only one of his kits can stop him...

Skills- (tick best)
Hunting:
Fighting:
~ Stalking:
Running:
~ Healing:

Family-
Mother: Feather
Silver tabby with blue eyes
Father: Scourge
Small black Tom with a white paw and blue eyes
Brother/s: none
Sister/s: Stormpaw and Goldpaw
Mate: none yet
Kit/s: none yet

Power/s- (if any)
Unknown

Personality-
Redpaw is very playful, helpful and kind. But his mood changes quite quickly. He can also be super grumpy and snappy and rude. He is suspicious with strangers, unlike Goldpaw. He is always calm and knows what to do, no matter what mood he's in.

Weakness-
Redpaw is afraid of climbing trees and going on high places. He has a fear of heights. When he's in high places, he feels dizzy.

Secret Strength-
Redpaw is skilled at getting to know cats. He can usually guess easily what any cat is thinking or feeling by how they look and act.

-=+=-