Chapter 3

Redpaw's POV
"Feathermist! Tallshadow! Jaystripe!"
Redpaw awoke with a jerk. A cats voice tore through the frosty early air. Redpaw scrambled to his paws and stretched his mouth open into a yawn. He flexed his claws and padded out of Mossheart's den, legs stiff.
Thornwhisker, a dark brown tabby tom, was bounding towards the horse entrance. Other cats were emerging out of their dens. Redpaw spotted Feathermist, Tallshadow and Jaystripe hurry up beside Thornwhisker.
What's going on? He thought sleepily, padding toward Stormpaw and Goldpaw, who were also looking confused.
"Thornwhisker? What's going on?" A voice called. Redpaw turned to see Rainstar pad out of the leaders den. The black and white tabby bounded over to see what was going on. A white she-cat emerged out of the horse barrier, closely followed by Thornwhisker.
"My mate has come to visit!" He purred.
"Sasha? Why have you come?" Rainstar asked.
"I'm sorry if I am disturbing you in any way-" The white she-cat began. She had blue eyes and light brown ear tips, paws and tail tip. Her thick fur glowed in the morning sunshine. Redpaw noticed a few bloody scratches crisscrossed in her pelt.
"Of course not! Come into my den!" Rainstar lead the strange she-cat and Thornwhisker into his den.
"Who is she?" Goldpaw asked, wrinkling her nose. "She smells like a kittypet!"
Greystream stepped in beside her. "Her name is Sasha." He meowed. "She is a kittypet, but she's alright. Shes Thornwhisker's mate, actually."
"Why is he mates with a kittypet?" Stormpaw asked.
"Well, he save her from a dangerous dog. Sasha could've died. Ever since then, Thornwhisker has been visiting her secretly. One day he returned with three little bundles of fur. Featherkit, Jaykit and Tallkit. Now they're warriors. Later Rainstar found out where the mysterious kits came from. He let Sasha stay for a while, but then she returned to her twolegs. We haven't seen her in moons."
"Why is she here now?" Redpaw asked.
Greystream shrugged. "We'll find that out, I suspect." His friendly amber eyes glowed warmly, and he docked his long bushy grey tail toward Rainstar, who was making his way to the High Rock.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the High Rock for a clan meeting!" He yowled. Sasha and Thornwhisker sat down behind him as CloudClan cats eagerly swarmed toward the old may rock.
"As you all know," Rainstar meowed once the cats had settled down, "Sasha has come to visit CloudClan."
Sasha dipped her head.
"Unfortunately, her twolegs have abandoned her."
Yowls of protest rang through the clearing.
"Don't trust twolegs!" Iceflower called.
"I don't understand why some cats choose to live with twolegs!" Littleflame added.
Rainstar silenced the noisy cats with a flick of his tail.
"But that's not even the problem. A rogue has been hurting her. Sasha, please describe your problem." The she-cat stepped forward.
"Ever since I was abandoned in the twolegplace, there was this cat that attacked me every now and then. He was very small. He was black with one white paw. But most frightening was his collar-" Sasha shuddered. "It was pierced with dog teeth!"
Redpaw, Stormpaw and Goldpaw exchanged horrified glances. But Greystream and Nightfeather didn't seem to be at all troubled. Did they even remember what Feather Scourge looked like?
"...because Sasha is a friend of CloudClan, we have agreed to help her drive away the mysterious attacker. We will show him what it's like to get mushed by true CloudClan warriors!" Rainstar declared. Cheers of agreement rose from the gathered cats. 
Sasha and Thornwhisker's eyes shone gratefully.
Redpaw was confused. Scourge was dead. Maybe this is just a coincidence? He thought. I bet there's more than one small black cat with a white paw in the world. And the collar could be a twoleg product.
But he wasn't so sure...

Just a quick note~ I spent ages looking for a name for the kittypet but I just really liked Sasha. No, this is not the Sasha who was with Tigerstar kk? ;)