Chapter 1

7 years later :::

Kong opened Arthit office door and banged it hardly to close, he walked to Arthit's desk and slammed the papers on it , "what is this mean Phi? How could you hide it from me?" Kong questioned Arthit with hurt.

Kong is beyond angry to fall for Arthit puppy eyes, "Phi will you just stop playing your card and Answer me! Why did you hide it from me?" Kong asked again with little raise in his voice.

"How did you find out about this?" Arthit questioned him back without answering. "That's not urgent P'arthit, the important thing is how I don't know about my daughter Archana doings!" Kong asked Arthit who is trying to hug him.

"Calm down kong, i don't want to worry you over simple things!" Arthit said while making kong sit, kong pushed his husband hand away and glared at him in disbelief, this is what always happening, him giving up but he had his enough, today he need answers so he decided to keep his demeanor strong.

"What is simple things P? our daughter is picking up fight in swimming class? It's her third warning letter P! How come I didn't have any single knowledge about this!" Kong shouted causing Arthit to lose his cool.

"For this only I didn't told you! Why are shouting like this! Kong I handled it and advised her, she also understand it so leave her alone, she will not do this next time! She is still a kid kong" Arthit also raised his voice little.

"Really? If you make her understand properly or punish her in the first time when she pick up a fight, this may never happened again" kong fumed in rage.

"Kong, she didn't picked a fight willingly they started it first, why are you making this big? You didn't react like this when Krist behaved like this at his age!" Arthit asked kong who clearly displeased by his partner words.

"I know she didn't start, but the thing that worry me is she picking a fight with elders P not her age kid, do you know how many psychos out there who don't show mercy for kids, what if Archana triggered some of them and end up getting hurt" kong voice out his dread to Arthit.

Kong continued in soft voice "And why are you always comparing this with krist?". Arthit knows he is wrong but he can't help it, it's not like he is encouraging his daughter but he is scared of kong, Archana already feels she is last priority for kong and Archana will believe her theory if kong punish her for this.

Before Arthit could apologize,  kong leaves his door, Arthit rushed out to follow kong, he saw the tears filled eyes of kong before the lift close. He cursed himself and followed kong in his car after reaching down.

After parking his car, Arthit entered his home while shouting kong name, he saw May who is apologizing to kong, he approached them and asked what happened to his daughter.

"Sorry daddy, P'sing got in trouble yesterday in school, today they called both uncle Beam and uncle forth to school to punish P'sing, both P'krist and P'oon heard this from his friend earlier, so they went back to help P'sing.. Acharna also went with them,I tried to stop her but she runs away with them" May explained to Arthit who released a frustrated sigh.

"This is why I told you to not order our driver to follow kids commands! Now see what happened?" Kong sneered at Arthit and called Beam to confirm this. Arthit slammed on his chair and pressed his temple in frustration. "Sorry daddy" May said to Arthit who hugged her to calm himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~(in school)

"Are you saying my son stole the test papers? How dare you?" Beam shouted while stood from his chair.

"Sir calm down, it's happening a lot now a days, many students doing this to escape from their parents scolding, I am not saying that you guys are pressuring him to study hard or to get first mark but you may indirectly pushing him while expecting more from him" the department head explained calmly to Beam.