Chapter 9

Oon clicked his parents room lock in hope, if it is not closed then their is no intimacy going inside so he slowly without drawing his parents attention entered their room. Grabbing Arthit clothes Oon changed into it
fastly. He slowly entered inside the blanket and hugged kong.

"Why did you act like that in the dinner even after knowing krist will not like it?" Kong asked him while combing his hair with his fingers. "I just want them to be together and jealous is the only thing which will trigger krist" Oon answered kong.

"You are creating misunderstandings Oon! Everyone will not have the same view!" Kong reasoned out. "I am sorry mom! Trust me that is not my intention to cause, I agree, I got close with P'sing more in this past years but I assure you that we consider each other as friends mommy!"

"I will never fall for him nor P'sing mommy, it's just I want to find out why krist is avoiding P'sing and hurting himself! Krist is still suffering mom he just learned to hide it well and everyone thought he moved on, I don't know what he is up to mom?" Oon expressed his emotion after assurance.

Kong pecked Oon forhead and said "I didn't doubt you dear, I know you really want to help them both, but sometimes we should not force things! Sometimes it may work but sometimes it will not! Even worse it will turn into disaster! Are you scared to ask sorry? Is that why you are here rather than to your room?" Kong asked him in the end.

Oon nodded his head, "I told you never feel fear or shame to say sorry to your family, he may waiting for you, Go and talk, I don't want my boys to avoid each other!" Kong advised him.

Oon nodded his head and marched to his room. When kong was about to close his eyes, he feels a hand caressing his cheeks "I love you" Arthit confessed lovingly in his sleepy voice. "I love you too P'arthit khrap" kong confessed while snuggling on Arthit neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oon locked his room after entering inside, laying next to krist he battled inside his mind to touch krist or not, "where were you?" Krist asked him startling Oon who gulped while staring krist back which is facing him.

"In mom room" Oon whispered softly, "before that?" Krist asked again, "in cafe... alone" Oon answered slowly, "Are you still mad at me?" Oon asked nervously.

"Why would I? Did you do anything wrong?" Krist replied him with a questions without turning back.

"I know you will not get angry just because I fed Singto nor I stood for him! But I should not have done that infront of you especially when you both are not in good terms, when you are longing to be with him" Oon confessed his mistake.

"Glad that you know it! Do you think jealous will make me claim him?" Krist asked while turned to face Oon who retorted back "Then what else? Is not that is your only weakness other than mommy's cries?"

"I will not" Krist declared firmly. "Why? Talk to me" Oon also asked firmly. Krist knows Oon will not leave this topic so he decided to open up his side.

"I heard from uncle forth that P'Singto's main reason for the breakup is his fear, he is scared that our obession and addictions are overpowering our love which will lead us to more misunderstandings, he is afraid that both of us will hurt each other blindly, he wants to change that"

"But I am telling you that I can't change that thing Oon, But I promise I will not let my addiction overpower my love and hurt P'sing, I know P'singto fear is caused by me, that's why I am giving him time to understand me"

"I already corrected my mistake and learned to not repeat it but whatever ways I tried to control my possession i couldn't changed it! So P'SINGTO must accept me with that, He will accept that after he realise that my love is not less than my obession and I am in the progress of making him understand that" Krist explained his reasons.