chapter 13

Kong home:::

Krist laughter echoed inside his whole room, his chat box filled with his fans heart emoji. "Seriously, I never expected you guys to be this loving! I even prepared a song for you guys, thought it will make you guys cool down from my confession!" Krist stated with a smile.

Like he promised he scheduled a live meeting with his fans and followers, After losing so many followers he thought remaining are staying to question him but here they are asking about his love story even about his parents story.

"So where do I first start? About my parents they are like rare and precious diamonds, both love us equally and madly, My uncles and grandparents also loves us lot, we are one big family, we also fight lot especially siblings fight which is always nightmare for my parents other than that we are one big happy normal family" Krist stressed the word Normal with a dimple smile.

"About my job I don't know what I am going to do in future! I didn't decide yet, will let you guys know once I decide! Moreover, it's not like I need to work to eat... I am a rich one you know!" Krist said with a smirk and received a lot of showoff comments from his fans.

"About my siblings they already know my preference and they are supportive! Shall I show them, you people might already know a fan (Id:: Devil sister) shall I show you guys her face?" Krist asked and received many 'yes' as comments.

"The one who I always says I love you and I know some of you are upset about that, let me clear who that fan is," krist climbed off from his bed and reached outside, he walked to his sisters room and lift his iPad to show Archana face who is faking sadness to earn May pity.

"Thanks May I will return to you next month after Mom's paycheck!" Archana Thanked May who shook her head as no need, "May, Ice don't like skating! She is cheating you for money!" Krist revealed the fact ignoring Archana death glare.

"What??You witch! Give me my money back before I call mom!!" May yelled at her sister while Archana throws her hang bag towards krist who jumped and runs to his room. "The one who cheated is my Devilsister, Archana, and the one who got cheated is, May, my Angelsister" krist introduced them.

The comments were so hilarious and soon krist forget his misery, he got happy at the end that some are really supportive of him, "About my phi, He is mine only mine, that's all I can reveal about him.. he is too personal to talk about" krist said with a wink while fans got happy with his ideal love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

3months later:::

"Why the hell you called me here?" Krist asked annoyingly. "Why are you whining? It's not like you have any job to do other than stealing mom and singto in their free time!" Archana retorted with the same irritation.

Krist gave his cold stare to Archana who turned away from him, she hand over some papers to krist and Oon. Both May and Archana waited for them to question her. "What is it?" Oon asked first.

"It's a concept for the new MV we are going to create it together" May said joined by Archana "And you guys are going to act it once we created it". Both krist and Oon got shocked. "What? Why are you asking me? He is the ---...?" Oon asked and cut by krist.

"This script have mom and dad name mixed with our names! This seems more familiar what is this?" Krist asked still reading the scripts while Oon shifted his concentration to the scripts.

"The thing... is...." May stuttered causing Archana to explain, "since Mom and dad 18th anniversary is coming in 3 months I want to give them this "memory MV" as a gift, So I want us to work on this with their story"