chapter 8

Current age for the characters::

Oon--- 23 years (working under forth)

Krist --- 23years (model and actor)

Singto-- 24

Ice-- 21(working under Kong)

May(medical) ----18 ( in studies)

Archana ---- 18(studying engineering)

Tay(phana son) --- 19 [studying medical]

Eva(ming daughter) -- 22 years (working under Ming)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Singto side)

After Joan's death Singto visited his home only once, after finishing his bachelor degree, he applied for masters and now he is in his final stage of graduating from his master degree. He also started to work with his uncle from the day he start his studies and gained good experience.

He is still the same introvert person although his job needs more talk, but everyone from the studio understand him well and never forced him for anything. Singto called Oon in worry.

(Phone conv starts)

"hello Phi" Oon answered him.

"Did you talk with May? Is she alright? Shall I talk?" Singto asked in one go, after knowing from Oon that May got hurt when Archana announced that Ice and she gonna date.

"P? Why did you ask me to comfort her?" Oon asked him.

"Hm..argh... that is .." Singto was cut by Oon.

"Is it because Ice is not her first crush but you? Why didn't you never told me that?" Oon asked in disappointment. In this last 5 years Oon and Singto got more close than before.

"Sorry Oon" Singto said and went back to his memory.

(Flashback in between phone conv;;)

"P'sing will you marry me?" May asked shyly during her 11th birthday.

"Sorry May I can't" Singto told her awkwardly.

"Why? Is it because I am ugly? I know everyone is saying that? They said Archana is more beautiful than me!" May start to tear up.

"No may! If we compare the beauty than I am the ugly one here so don't believe others, you are truly beautiful, it's just ... I already love someone and promised to marry him" Singto reasoned out and comforted her.

(Flashback end:::)

"P are you there?" Oon asked him.

"Yes, yes, leave that Oon how is she?" Singto asked again.

"She is alright P, I leaved her side after making sure she is back to her normal self" Oon replied him.

"Ok! Now what about you? Are you alright?" Singto asked with concern.

"..."

"Oon, don't you think it's time to act mature" Singto asked him.

"Are you saying that P? Did you remember your matured act 6 months before?" Oon asked him teasingly.

Singto blushed with another memory

(FLASHBACK) ( suthilack office)

When the meeting ends everyone leaves the conference room except Eva, Ming, Kong, forth and Oon. Oon phone ringed causing them to glance on him, he smiled and attend it but Kong pulled it and pressed on the speaker button.

"H-hello P" Oon stuttered in fear because he doesn't want to get caught by his family for sharing about Krist with singto. He prayed silently his P will not talk something about krist.