Chapter 3

Kong home:::

"It's Uncle phana, Dad" Krist words ringed again and again in Arthit's mind. It's not like he didn't trust kong but whenever they both are alone something always rubs him in bad way may be it is because of the words once phana told me before resigning from his position.

FLASHBACK:::

"Why did you work here when you have your own hospital?" Arthit asked him while phana signing some papers for the procedure of his resignation.

"First I joined here to do my internship, but after kong told me that he loves this hospital and asked me to stay here, I compiled it" phana replied.

/////////

See that guy just did it without any arguments, phana always argue with wayo for most of the things but obey every kong words like he is his love... arghh...

He enter the bedroom and eyed kong's beauty, he licked his lips when kong adjust his specs while his other hand didn't stop typing something on his laptop. "Kong" he called his husband softly and gained kong half attention.

"Hmm" kong just hummus to him but didn't stop his working. He doesn't want to give up on Arthit punishment easily.

"Kong shall we talk?" Arthit asked with hope showing his sad puppy eyes getting kong full attention.

Sighed kong closed his laptop, he placed it aside on the table near to his bed, removing his specs he placed it safely on his laptop top. Arthit sat at the edge of the bed facing kong and gave the juice glass to kong who received it and sipped it .

Arthit spoked after gulping half glass and placed it on the floor, "kong, I am sorry that I hide about Archana's bad behaviour, it's not like I am encouraging her, in the last 2 months all she talked to me was how everyone is seeing her differently and lowly"

"She even told me that may be mommy also think like that, I don't know from where she got that idea but she thinks she is the last priority for everyone in the family"

"I don't want to add fire in her thoughts, I was so sure that you will scold her for this so I hide it from you, I am sorry that I forgot how much patience you have, I should have talked with you about this, I should have trust you on this but it's just I don't want to stress you out, sorry kong please talk with me.. I am missing you" Arthit finished with a sad confession

"P'arthit, it's ok I understand you, it's just I am sad and hurt that you didn't believe on me, you can correct me if you think I am handling kids in a wrong way but don't hide it P, they are my kids I need to know how they are doing, I don't want someone to question me in the future" kong finished and moved uncomfortably in his place because of the heat spreading in his body.

Arthit nodded his head "Sorry kong for hurting you...——.." Arthit was cut by kong who crawled on his fours to Arthit and hugged him while snuggling to Arthit neck making that latter shiver. "P I don't know why but I feel hot.." kong said while moving on his husband lap.

Arthit smirked, he knows why kong is feeling hot, leaning against kong shoulder Arthit's whispered in kong ears "That's because you had cxxx with your drink!"

"What?!!... P!!" Kong yelled while Arthit just chuckled, "I was so confident that today we will reconcile so I did it, truly I planned to have it tomorrow night and have you whole Sunday but I have no choice other than this to stop you" Arthit whispered while wrapping kong legs around his waist.

"Stop me from what?" Kong asked to gain a kiss from Arthit, the kiss starts slow but soon the pace went fast and rough.

Lifting kong with him, Arthit slammed kong back to the wall, "sorry for the roughness kong, but it's been 3 months since I touched you!"