chapter 7

When singto was waiting for krist with his gift. His phone pinged with 2 message, a notification for the confirmation of his exam center. He spirited to the hospital after applying his leave.

Beam was shocked to hear from his assistant that singto is waiting for him, he rushed to him in worry. Before beam questioned him singto beat him "papa did you apply for me again?"

Beam shook his head and asked "why?" Singto showed him the message, Beam pressed his temple in worry. He called kong and enquiries him because forth told him that he told kong about this matter.

After he hang up his call he informed singto "it's not me! It's your uncle kong he is waiting for you in his home, go and meet him" Singto nodded his head and went to kong home.

"Uncle!! Why did you do this?" Singto asked the moment he saw kong on the couch. "Because I don't want my son to be the reason for your regret!" Kong declared firmly.

"No uncle, you are mistaken, it's my decision, moreover, I will not regret" singto also declared confidentially. "Are you sure about that sing? If so then you will not apply for your exam in first place" kong asked him.

"I thought we can workout the distance but the truth is not only krist even I don't know If I can live without him by my side in my important moments" singto replied him the truth and his change of heart. "Furthermore, you guys didn't stop krist when he rejected grandpa offer for me, it's his dream too" kong asked back.

"I will if it is his future, that work is not a big play in his life, but it's your first wish singto, to work and study in your uncle institute" kong explained his reason. "Still I am not convinced uncle, please take it back" singto said softly.

"Sing, think once again for me, talk with krist what if one day krist also want to study something which will separate you guys, trust your love if you fear for the break up then let me tell you if you guys are destinated then distance will not make you guys apart" kong advised him.

"Ok uncle then give me 2 days to talk with krist" singto said in defeat. When he came out he saw krist who is entering the gate, "sorry krist I forget to message you, something important came up" singto apologized to him after came near him.

Singto took krist hand in his hold and shows him his puppy eyes but krist didn't lift his face.

"P, I know you are avoiding me, so I gave you some time to relax and come to me, today I decided to talk to you, when I went to your class a girl was happily informed her friend that you accepted her date, when I was checking the girls magazine in your locker your friend told me you bought that for your girlfriend and finally uncle John told me you applied for the exam to go to your uncle place"

Singto stunned in his place before he correct the misunderstanding krist voice out, "P'Sing, let's break up" singto feels like he lost his all blood, his head start to spin. "I am sorry P" krist went inside without checking singto.

He runs to his room and locked it, he lay on his bed with tears, he knows he hurted his lover but he can't help from feeling betrayed by him, if his Phi want to study he should have told him not apply without informing him.

"I am sorry! Krist open the door, please open the door krist" singto pleaded to him but the door didn't open, kong doesn't know what happened he feels sad for singto, he assured him that he will ask krist to come to him during their family dinner which is day after tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~

Singto called Krist continously from yesterday to explain before their family dinner he doesn't want to show their fight in front of the elders so he tried his best to contact Oon, he went to Kong home directly after school.