chapter 4

2 years later:::

"P'krist!!!" Oon runs to Krist with happy news, he took the deep breath to calm himself "I have a happy news for you!" He announced with bright smile. Krist nodded his head with go ahead sigh.

"The girl you know who confessed and earned a date with P'sing! She got transferred to another school!" Oon watched his brother who didn't got surprise by the news.. "P you already knew that?" Oon asked after some realization.

Krist nodded his head with a smirk, Krist opened his bag to get a book for his class but Oon stopped him and asked "how?" , Krist raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"I mean who told you? How did you know?" Oon asked again causing Krist to sign, he knows Oon will not stop until he reveal everything, so he confessed "oh... I accidentally didn't inform grandpa about how one girl always picking up on singto and I never lied like she asked P'singto for a date to insult him and grandpa didn't moved that girl dad's job to other country"

Oon jaw dropped, he doesn't know what to say he knows his brother loves P'singto but he never knows his brother love is this much that caused him to lied to their grandpa..

"Why are you silent?" Krist asked while taking the book from Oon bag before setting in on the latter table, "hmm.. P you know right, that P'sing will not like this type of thing" Oon asked in fear, Krist just kept his mouth silent and prayed for singto to not find ever..

~~~~~~~~~~

"Uncle kong how are you?" singto asked him while entering the house with forth and beam. Kong hugged and patted his back while saying "I am good, how you doing?"

It's been more than 2 weeks since singto visited kong house.

"I am good, just busy with studies" singto said and moved to Arthit who is cooking in the kitchen, both beam and forth also greeted kong and settled in couch. "You know uncle! you are the best cook after grandma's!" singto praised and sat on the counter.

"Thank you! When did you came?" Arthit asked him while continues his work on the kitchen, "just now uncle, papa and daddy is with uncle kong" singto replied him while smelling the food.

Arthit nodded his head and smiled when singto checking his food eagerly, "why don't you try to learn cooking?" Arthit asked to singto who answered him immediately "Me? NO way uncle! Me and cooking are enemies"

Arthit chuckled and said "if you end up with Krist who know cooking well then no problem but if it is Oon I am warning you please learn cooking". Singto lowered his eyes to his feet and asked softly "Are you really OK with this uncle?"

"OK with what?" Arthit asked in confusion, "Your son... end up with me?" Singto asked him clearly, "why don't I?" Arthit questioned him back. "I am not a talented and bright one like your son" singto replied him.

"Who told you that? My devils? Singto you are a good boy who knows how to respect and understand others, you are honest, kind, talented and mainly having my kong facial feature, So I will be happy if my son or daughter end up with you, but my warning is choose one! Only one" Arthit praised him with a warning and ruffled singto hair.

Singto smiled making Arthit happy, the latter always wonder how kong is in his childhood, now that singto looks mostly like kong he is happy that he can see that. "Then.... Uncle ... shall..i.. date ..krist?" Singto stuttered nervously with a blush.

"I heard you accept a date with some girl?" Kong asked while entering the kitchen. Singto sighed and answered "Actually that girl was so persistent and was not ready to accept 'No' without a single date so I accepted it uncle, that date got cancelled because her dad suddenly got transferred".