Chapter 2

Kong home:::

"What you think dad? Will it work?" Krist asked Arthit after explaining his plan, krist nodded his head and said "let's hope for better, but I am glad krist that you are working hard to make them understand each other, not like me who make them apart! Thank you krist" Arthit patted his son shoulders who replied to him "Dad we are family, it's natural for us to correct each other mess so no need to thank me"

Oon who heard krist got shocked and thought in his mind 'But he is the one who created this mess, vow... Now see, he is acting as a saint!',

"if this plan succeed in making Kong and Archana get closer then I will gave you the guitar you always wanted from my collection!" Arthit announced his reward causing krist to smile with a dimple.

"What??!! Dad don't believe P'krist! He is the one who ahtdhwbgsj...." before Oon finish his warning krist closed his brother mouth using his palm and gave him his warning glare, he even whispered in Oon ears "Do you think I don't know about your crush on Nim, our classmate"

Oon stopped his struggling in next moment in horror with the thought of his brother knew his secret.

Arthit attention shifted from them when he heard Archana screaming, but before he rushed to him krist and Oon stopped him, "it's not your time daddy!"

Saying this both runs to Archana, at the same time Kong runs from the kitchen to them.

"What happened Arch?" Kong asked while checking Archana who showed her feet to Kong with a little blood oozing from her wound, Kong got panic and called his husband, "P'arthit? P'arthit? P??"

Arthit runs to them and asked to take the first bid box from the drawer, while Arthit start to treat her wound, Kong asked in rage "who placed this here? I am asking who played with this?"

"Me and Oon mommy" krist confessed while Oon got pale because as per plan krist is the one who should take the blame, "Now a days you guys are really getting hand full to handle! What are you both? a toddler? Don't you know how to keep the things back in their place after using it? Now see what it caused? Don't hang your head down, Go and finish the cooking where I left and one more thing, next week you both are going to do the vessels!" Kong roared to them in anger, Kong was beyond angry on them for their carelessness.

"I thought mom will scold me, not them!" Archana utter softly to Arthit who is dressing her wound, he chuckled and said to his daughter "i dont know! Why don't you ask your mommy!"

"Kong leave them to me, help Archana to go back to her room, May, come and help daddy" Arthit said to Kong and dragged May to the kitchen, Kong took her in his arms and walked to her bedroom.

"Why didn't you scold me for not to be careful mommy?" Archana asked Kong once he lay her in her bed, Kong smirked and replied "why? You want me to scold you?"

Archana shook her head vigorously and said "but I never thought you will punish them for me!"

Kong sighed and settled next to her "Arch, mommy is not reprimanding you guys without a reason, this time it's their fault, it's not an outside ground for us to be careful always, it's a home, so the mistake is on them, they should not throw their play things like that, if they are kids I will not punish them like this but they are grown up how could they behave witless"

Archana just nodded her head, Kong asked her after a moment of silence "what is your reason for the fight last week in the swimming club?"

Archana eyes goes wide in shock "hmm... that senior occupied my place, I told him to move and leave my place but he didn't so I throw the plate on his feet!" She explained the reason for her fight.