chapter 12

6 months later:::

Everything was going well, Oon introduced Eva as his girlfriend during one of their family dinner, he also met both Ming and kit to get their blessings. Kong and Arthit is happy for their kids life.

Krist almost finished his project so he decided to end his contract with the company and already informed his manager P'jane about this. He even prepared the penalty money for breaking the contract a year ahead.

Now a days he is busy on treating his friends and clearing his things from the studio. The company arranged a one last interview for krist to talk about his last project and to reveal his contract end.

Singto also got busy, After taking rest for 2 months with lots of thoughts he decided to open up his own studio. It's a small one, he used his money which he earned in US and Forth money for the start up.

Even though it's a small one he still has many work to do, After recruiting some people to join him he designed his studio and opened it last month. He is in the middle of finishing his first project.

Although both are busy with their own work both will spend Sunday together. Like now, it's Saturday night singto was waiting in his room for krist to arrive. His phone ringed but before he attend it krist enter his room tiredly.

Waving his hand krist went directly to the bathroom to took shower. Singto nods and attend the call.

Phone conv:::

Hello Oon..

"P'sing! Where is krist???" Oon screamed on the line.

"Bathing? Why anything urgent?" Singto asked because of the scream.

"Yes Phi, it's really important. The thing is today finally May accepted Tay proposal to go out after confirming he is serious with her, unfortunately dad who came for a lecture to her college saw them kissing and punched Tay and called uncle phana!!"

"What???.. then what happened?"

"Before uncle phana arrives there krist came with mom there, uncle phana didn't get mad at dad for punching his son he asked dad to accept his son's love because Tay already stop playing around, dad didn't accept it just dragged May to home" Oon finished with a sigh.

"Dad yelled at May for an hour for choosing Tay, After Mom's pleading and tears, dad stopped scolding May. But the thing that bugging me is how the hell krist arrived with mom there?" Oon asked in disbelief.

"Oon don't forget krist assigned people to tail us" singto reasoned with a scowl.

"Phi I didn't forget that, Inside the college June is May informer and today she was absent that's why May called Tay to meet her!" Oon reasoned out to him.

" I will ask him to call you" singto told Oon.

"OK phi.. bye goodnight"

"Hmm ... goodnight Oon" singto bid and moved to bed to lay on it.

(Phone conv end))

When singto about to place his phone on the side table krist phone pinged with a notification. "You have a recording from cute lion" singto eyes goes wide at the notification, he wants to check what is that, he can't control his curiosity.

Krist came out after shower, he already changed into his night outfit in bathroom, singto helped to dry krist hair.

After krist lay next to him singto asked hiding his anticipation "kit, will you please lend me your phone for a while?" Singto used his sweet voice while addressing as kit.