ɪɪɪ. ☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬

𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 - 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 - 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟
☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
.

Min Yoongi was shocked from what he heard, he looks at supposed to be soulmate that was heartbroken.
.

☀︎︎ᴊʜs ᴘᴏᴠ☀︎︎

"He's YOUR soulmate." the lady said. Yoongi was in shock "Hoseok is my soulmate?" the lady nodded I looked at Jimin and went to him "I'm sorry.." Jimin looked and smiled at me "Hobi-Hyung it's not your fault. It's not anybody's fault I know that your madly in-love with Yoongi-Hyung" he said with a smile.

"B-But how about you?" I asked "I'm fine my soulmate must be there I just need to open my eyes." He smiled I went to hug him "You're still my best friend Hobi-Hyung and nothing can change that" he whispered
(A/N:Precious) We let go of each other and Jimin pushed me towards Yoongi with a cheeky smile. I tripped and gladly Yoongi catched me. My face on his chest as I looked up (A/N:Yoongi's taller) at Yoongi "Hi?"

☀︎︎ᴍʏɢ ᴘᴏᴠ☀︎︎

"Hi?" Hoseok said I helped him stand up and looked at Jimin he nodded and smiled. "Hello" I said until I heard something a random guy said; "Woah! LAVENDER?!" I looked at Hoseok that had a smile he went to Jimin and signaled me to call the man that looks like he's in his mid-20's.

I tapped his shoulder and said "He can can see the same color as you." he smiled and went to Jimin "Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook!" "Park Jimin" they shook haands and looked at each other with love. Jimin looked at Hoseok and me and mouthed a small "Thank you." and went out with the guy named Jungkook. Hoseok was ready to go but I grabbed his wrist and hugged him.

☀︎︎ᴊʜs ᴘᴏᴠ☀︎︎
I was in shock when Yoongi hugged me after a few seconds I came back to my senses and hugged back. "I thought this will never happen." I said "I'm sorry for rejecting you." he said. "It's not your fault it's nobody's."

☾︎T͎i͎m͎e͎s͎k͎i͎p͎ a͎ c͎o͎u͎p͎l͎e͎ y͎e͎a͎r͎s͎ l͎a͎t͎e͎r͎☽︎

Jimin moved out Yoongi's apartment and I then stayed with Yoongi. We decided to adopt a baby girl and named her Min NunByeol which means Snow Star. Yoongi has been really passionate about being a dad we do argue especially on what Byeolie will call us since we're both guys but we we figured it out and me as "Eomma" and Yoongi as "Appa". I'm happy with my life I never thought this will happen but it did!

☾︎𝑒𝑛𝑑☽︎

➪︎Hello! I'm going to edit again so I can fix everything like the fonts,genre icons and pictures I'll do it in my phone! I'm so sorrryyyyyyy