☁︎ 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐝?

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤 - 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐝? - 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 / 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟
☁︎

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

.

Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin had a playful fight on who's prettier Hoseok decides to ask Jeon Jungkook amd he says something unexpected.

.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

☁︎ᴊʜs ᴘᴏᴠ☁︎

"Who's the prettiest? Of course me!" Me and Jimin blurtted out I looked at Jimin "Is that so Jiminie? This is WAR!" I gave him a stern look I looked at the member who's the closest and I saw Jungkook "Heh.. Watch this Jimin.." I turned away from him and called Jungkook "Kookie!!" He looked at me. "Am I pretty?" I had some Hope in my eyes. "You're pretty.." He said and I smiled "Thanks Koo-" He cut me off "Freaking loud and annoying..! Yeah that's what you are." He said with a straight face.

☁︎ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ☁︎

Hoseok's face soften "O-Oh.." Jimin looked at Hoseok "You are the prettiest Hyu-" Hoseok cut him off "It's f-fine Minnie.. You are the prettiest a-and I-I'm just annoying a-and loud.." Hoseok went up to his shared room with Jimin and closed the door.

Jimin looked at Jungkook who is shocked and guilty at the moment "Jungkook! You know Hyung is sensitive about some stuff!!" Jimin said "Sorry!" The younger said with a whiny-ish voice. "Go to him and if I come back with Hoseok crying or being quiet your dead." Jimin goes out and Jungkook goes in the room seeing a crying Hoseok "G-Get out of my room.." The older hugs his knees that is close to his chest. Jungkook went to him and hugged him "Hobi-Hyung.. Sorry I didn't mean too.. You're not loud or annoying..." He says and rubs his Hyung's back.

Hoseok looks up "Am not?" Jungkook gave him a small nod and lays down on Hoseok's bed, Hoseok scoots under his shirt. "Warm~" Jungkook was shocked "Stay there then.." Hoseok gave him a nod and closes his eyes. Jungkook does the same thing and both of them fell asleep.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗼! 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱!(𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻) 𝗜𝗱𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝗶𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺!
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘁;

𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗼! 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱!(𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻) 𝗜𝗱𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝗶𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺!...

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗧! 𝗦𝗼 𝗜 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗶𝘅 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁.. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲!