☁︎ 𝐃-𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬?

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐆𝐢𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤 - 𝐃-𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬? - 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 & 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟
☁︎

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎
.

Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon decides to tease their babyboy in a concert.

.

☀︎︎ᴍʏɢ ᴘᴏᴠ☀︎︎

"Today's concert is going to be so fun! It's been a while since we came to Brazil!" I heard Hobi say. "I'm pretty sure they're excited to see you too!" Jin said "They're excited to see all of us. I can't believe were performing Fire again! I miss rapping Joonie!" Namjoon smiled. I sat beside Namjoon and gave him something. Namjoon looked at me with a suspiciousness in his eyes "Hoseok" I whispered.
"I'm going to the bathroom." Hoseok said as he stood up without any noise and followed him.

"Oh hi Daddy Min!" "Hi babyboy." "Do you think I'll do great today? I'm going to perform Just Dance." He asked with he's doe eyes "Of course baby me and Daddy Kim will be watching you." I smiled "Thank you Daddy Min!" Hoseok went inside a stall and I went inside with him.

☀︎︎ᴊʜs ᴘᴏᴠ☀︎︎

Daddy Min went inside the stall with me I couldn't help my cheeks to be all red and heated. "D-Daddy Min? What a-are you doing i-in the same stall?" I asked him. He just smirked and sat down on the toilet cover and put me across his lap. "D-Daddy Min?" He took off my pants and undies. "Me and Daddy Kim will control this while at the concert."

☀︎︎ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ☀︎︎

Yoongi then inserted a vibrator (A/N:With two remotes for some reason..) in Hoseok. Hoseok whimpered and let out a small moan "B-but m-my big boy part will g-get hard." Hoseok said "Don't worry babyboy." Injust nodded and went out with Yoongi. Manager-Nim entered and said "Okay guys change of plans since before Vocal Line will sing dimple we'll do Mic Drop sooo now Rapline will go first with Ddaeng." Hoseok was shocked "A-Are you sure?" "Yes Hoseok since outfits for Mic Drop fits Ddaeng! Goddamit!" Hoseok just bit his bottom lip. "Hey! Don't talk to him like that he was just asking." Yoongi said with a stern voice. The Maneger just walked out.

After a few performances Mic Drop was next. Hoseok was scared since they had Ddaeng next to that and Namjoon and Yoongi hasn't done anything.
-after Mic Drop-
Lights dimmed and Vocal line went to back stage. Ddeang's intro was starting. Yoongi then turned on the vibrator on the lowest level Hoseok pursed his lips together. Namjoon made a move when they we're starting he went and turned ot to the second to the highest setting Hoseok couldn't move properly and ARMY's thought it was weird Hoseok wasn't jumping of dancing around.

Hoseok's verse came on and Both Namjoon and Yoongi turned it to the highest setting. Hoseok tried his best not to moan but he couldn't so he let out soft moans while rapping his verse which Yoongi and Namjoon thought was smart. When it has came to an end Hoseok quickly went to the bathroom and texted Yoongi
᯾︎
︎Hoseokie♡︎:
Daddy Min helpnplease alSo bRing dAdddy KiM!!!!!!
♡︎Daddy Min♡︎:
On our way babyboy!
᯾︎
Hoseok hasn't took out the vibrator since he was waiting for his Daddies when he heard the door barge open and get locked he opened his stall and weakly stood up. "D-Daddies?"
he stuttered "Yes babyboy we're here." Hoseok did grabby hands to Namjoon and Namjoon carried him. Hoseok made a mess in his pants and underwear. Good thing Namjoon bought a pair of those. Yoongi took out the vibrator in put it in their bag. After Hoseok changed he slipped into little space. "Daddy Min! Daddy Kim! tuddles lator?" Hobi said "Tuddles later" Namjoon said with his dimpled smile. "We're sorry baby you looked like we stressed you out.." Yoongi said "It's otai Daddy Min!" Hoseok then kissed his daddies. He then slipped out of little space and went back out for the show.

When the concert ended he sure had all of his "playtime" sessions with his Daddies. (Which kept the other members awake.)

︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎

➪︎𝒚𝒆𝒚! 𝑼𝒑𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆! 𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏-𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 12:40 𝑨𝑴 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒐... 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑! 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒊!♡︎