♧︎︎︎ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩?

Hello Peachies! I need some help Idk what to write soooo I'm gonna make a poll! Comment on the story you want to be published (by this week, maybe?) Sooo yessir..
.
.
[𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚; 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛]
Hoseok is squirrle hybrid and his staying in his room it says in the news that there's an upcoming thunderstorm. When night falls Hoseok wakes up in the middle of the night because he's scared of thunder and lightning he comes to Yoongi.

[𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚; 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩]
Hoseok an omega squirrle hybrid has ask his alpha wolf hybrid to actually bond with him and mark him, Yoongi refuses since it's to early but Yoongi didn't knew Hoseok was close to his very first yearly heat.

[𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚; 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩]
Hoseok has been crushing on Yoongi for a while now and when Hoseok had the guts to confess Yoongi said he was in a relationship. This was getting in Hoseok system and Yoongi thought he had to put an end to this.

[𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚; 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩] (Idea given by: mchobiscute)
Jungkook runs a art profile, (J.JK arts) letting people pay him to draw whatever they want him to and Hoseok wants his nudes drawn.

[𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚; 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩 ] (Ideas also given by: mchobiscute)
𝓬𝓲𝓻𝓬𝓾𝓼 ᴀᴜ
Ring leader Namjoon likes Contortionist Hoseok so he gives he's hints by touching his unnecessary parts and ending up in different posistions.
.
.
Comment please! Thanks Peachies!