⍟ 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭?

2𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊 - 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭? - 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

.

Jung Hoseok an omega squirrle hybrid has ask his alpha wolf hybrid to actually bond with him and mark him, Kim Seokjin refuses  since it's to early but Seokjin didn't knew Hoseok was close to his very first yearly heat.

.

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

⍟ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ⍟

Having a male omega as a mate and Kim Seokjin is one of the lucky ones to have a omega mate, which is Jung Hoseok. 

Hoseok haven't had his first heat and his already 26 years old, he's been pleading Seokjin to mark him but he always says "It's too early" or "not now Hoseok.." Hoseok always listens to him. Today Hoseok decides to ask him again.

"Jinnieeee!~" Hoseok said walking towards Jin, Jin didn't even need to turn by the voice he knew it was his one and only Hobi so he said "Babyyyyy!" Hoseok back hugs him, Seokjin carreses his hands and smiles "what brings you in my office babe?" Hoseok goes in front of him and says "Jinnie... Can you please mark me now? I mean I'm already 26 it's not 'Too early' anymore" Seokjin looks at him shocked and Hoseok felt a strong churn on his stomach spreading around his body. Seokjin realizes what happens since first heats happen all of a sudden.

Jin carries him to the car and quickly drives home Hoseok scent fill the car and his whole body hurts all Hoseok can say was "Hurts" or "Alpha" or "Help". Seokjin nods on everything he says and arrives home, he runs inside and throws Hoseok on the bed Seokjin's alpha was dominating right now and Hoseok's omega produced slick and a certain scent that only his alpha can smell that turns Seokjin on. Seokjin starts taking of all their clothes and starts talking to Hoseok "Babe you know Daddy has been resisting ever since " he growls and hovers over Hoseok, and all the younger could do was listen.

Seokjin starts kissing he younger and it wasn't just any kiss a sloppy,wet yet loving kiss. Seokjin rims Hoseok's entrance with his index finger and middle finger, Hoseok emmits light whimpers "Alpha p-please!" he pleads and Seokjin pushes two of his fingers in Hoseok and Hoseok arches his back. "It'll feel good soon baby don't worry" Hoseok nods and breathes out, Seokjin starts moving his hand. Hoseok grips the sheets while moaning, Seokjin starts scissoring Hoseok to stretch him and Hoseok already screams.

Seokjin takes his fingers out and puts on a condomr, he slowly pushes in Hoseok and Hoseok gasps "W-WAgh! B-Big! Please move!" Seokjin nods and starts moving in a slow motion not wanting to hurting the younger. Hoseok moans and pleads " A-Alpha! D-Daddy! Faster!" Seokjin nods and moves faster, Hoseok moans and screams Seokjin's name. Seokjin smirks, he grips Hoseok's hair he starts drilling the younger's hole and Hoseok loved it.

"B-Baby I-I'm close!" Seokjin said and Hoseok nods. Seokjin bends and bites the younger, marking him and one last powerful thrust he came in the condom. Hoseok spills his useless seed on their sheets. Both of them are panting "Did I-I do it right? Was i good?" Seokjin nods and said "You did amazing baby!" Seokjin cuddles him and Hoseok cuddles back, a few minuets later they fell asleep.

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

What in the hell did I just write?- Anyways... THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FOR 2K READSSSSSSS I love you guysssssssss!