ɪ. ☀︎︎ 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤

2𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊 - 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤 - 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟
☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

.

Where poor Little Jung Hoseok got sick on MV filming day and Kim Seokjin takes care of him

.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

☀︎︎ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ☀︎︎

BTS was shooting they're MV for they're Japanese Comeback. It was time for Hoseok's part but he was no where to be seen. "Where's Hob-ah?" Yoongi asks his members "Hobi-Hyung said he was going to the dressing room..?" Jungkook says with a hint of worry in his voice. "I'll go check on him." The oldest amongst them says and everyone nodded in agreement.

☀︎︎ᴊɪɴ ᴘᴏᴠ☀︎︎

I stood up to check on Hoseok
I saw him on the couch laying down fast asleep I was turning my rapper mode on..

"HOSEOK! YOU GOTTA WAKE UP WE HAVE AN MV TO SHOOT!!"

I say in a fast and loud voice.
He stirs in sleep and when he sits up he has red puffy eyes and his cheeks are red and swollen he sniffs and says in a weak nasally voice "Sorry Jin-Hyung I fell asleep while waiting for the maknaes to be done." I approched him and put the back of my hand on his forehead and neck "Seokie you're burning up!"

Hoseok look at me and says "That too.." I go out to the other members I think we need to post-pone for a few days our Japan Comeback." "WHAT?!" The other members said in unison. "Hoseok has a really high fever right now and it would probably go away for 2-3 days and he may need to rest for atleast 2 days which is our comeback slash the realese of our MV." I explained "I think it's better for Hoseok to rest." Namjoon said "Don't worry I'll take care of him." I smile and go back to Hoseok "Don't worry -sneeze- Hyung! I'm perfectly -sniff- fine" Hoseok says.

"Aish Hobi stop lying! We'll post-pone the comeback ARMY will understand" I say as I pick him up bridal style. "I-I can walk fine Hyung" He says. "Shhhh Sleep I'll wake you up when we get to the dorms" I say "No I can walk fine!" He argues back. "I'm not gonna take care of you if you don't!" Upon hearing that I think Hoseok got scared and hid his head on my chest.

I put him on the back seat and lays him there and I start to drive to the dorm.

Third Person's POV
Jin arrives to dorms and picks Hoseok and put him im his bed Hoseok was asleep the whole car-ride and Jin went on Jimin's bed he texts Jimin:

Big Eater Hyung:
Chim I'll sleep in your bed whil Hobi's sick okay?

Small Bean:
Oki Jin-Hyung!

Jin and Hoseok slept peacefully sleeps that night.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝑷𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒔! 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐.. 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒈𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒐𝒏? 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝑨𝑹𝑴𝒀 𝒃𝒐𝒎𝒃 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒊 (𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒖𝒏-𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒊 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆) 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝑴 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 (𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐨). 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈! 𝑩𝒚𝒆!!