ɪɪ. ☀︎︎ 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤

2𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊 - 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤 - 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟
☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

.

Kim Seokjin takes care of sick Jung Hoseok.

.

☀︎︎ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ☀︎︎

Jin woke up earlier than Hoseok he saw that no one was there yet so he decided to make breakfast he cooked bacon,eggs,oatmeal and he also toasted some bread. He cooked Hoseok some seaweed soup cause he said one time it tastes like his mom's and he thought he needed the taste of home.
When the others woke up he went to Hoseok.

"Seokie?~ It's Jin-Hyung here to feed you some soup.." Jin said in the sweetest voice possible. Hoseok put his head up and said "Oh hi Hyung." Hoseok ruffled his hair and Jin looked at him in awe "C'mon you should eat up so you can drink up some medicine." Jin said as he looks at Hoseok "I can feed myself Hyung." Hoseok says in a raspy voice. "Nope I'm feeding you." Jin blurtted.

After a few minuets of arguing Jin won of course. Hoseok finished every last bite (or sip) of the soup. "Okay time for meds Hobi!" Jin says in a bright voice, Hoseok sighs "I don't like the taste of medicine!" the younger says but the older refuses his actions "You got to drink it please~" "Fine, but.." "But?" "When I get better and drink all the medicine I need you'll treat me Ice Cream!" "Okay Hobi I'll treat you Ice Cream." Hoseok drinks up the medicine and does a disguted face. Jin laughs and says "Good Job Hobi!"

-𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳-

Hoseok got all better and got to finish they're MV. "Jin-Hyung~ I drank all my medicine up! My Ice Cream?" Hoseok says with a smile. Jin nods and says "Yup! Were going to the Ice Cream shop after this." when his Hyung said that his eyes lit-up and jumped in excitement "Thank you Hyung!" The younger of the two says and when they were finished Hoseok got his well-deserved Ice Cream.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

✞︎𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘴! 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘐 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦.. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯! 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 (𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦) 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭! 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴! 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘗𝘔 𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘐𝘎 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘋𝘔 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘣𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 (𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥) 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘉𝘺𝘦!♡︎✞︎