❁ 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 - 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 - 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

.

Jung Hoseok has been crushing on Min Yoongi for a while now and when Hoseok had the guts to confess Yoongi said he was in a relationship. This was getting in Hoseok system and Yoongi thought he had to put an end to this.
- Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓠ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓨ︎ Ⓑ︎Ⓨ︎: kgarfuen

.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

❁ᴊʜs ᴘᴏᴠ❁

I guess today is the day.. The day I'll confess to Yoongi-Hyung.. How will I say this? uhm.. "Hey Hyung I like for a long time now actually.." No No to basic.. What about " Yoonie~ I like you! Not like you.. Love you actually!" No to cheesy.. Fuck it I'll just go there.. I need to change to look presentable but not to presentable.. A suit? No.. A skirt? No.. Lingerie? Hell no.. I think I'll just go simple?

3rd person's POV

Hoseok took a baby blue hoodie, gray-ish pants and some blue shoes.. He wore a face mask and brought a small bag and his I Pad.

 He wore a face mask and brought a small bag and his I Pad

Hoseok walked over Yoongi's studio and knocked lightly. "Hyung? It's Hoseok.." Yoongi opens the door "Hey Seok-ah.. What brings you here?" "Uhm just want to tell you something.." Hoseok said "Oh- Okay let's go sit down then.." Yoongi lets Hoseok in and sits on the couch "So what is it?" Yoongi asks sipping on his water cup. "I-I like you Hyung..!" Hoseok said and looked down Yoongi was beyond shocked "Uhm S-Seok? I'm seeing someone right now.." Hoseok looked up at Yoongi and tears brimmed his eyes "O-Oh I-I guess this wasn't the best time then.." The younger let out a breath-y chuckle and looked down.

Yoongi put his right hand on Hoseok's right shoulder. "Who are you s-seeing?" Hoseok asked when a tear finally came out of his eye but still having a soft smile on his face. "Taehyung, I'm seeing Tae right now.." Yoongi soften when he saw Hoseok started crying. "Oh congrats Hyung.." The younger of the two nods "Your not mad... about it?" He asks Hoseok with a confused face. "Why would I be mad I can't do anything about it can I? It already happened.." Hoseok trying his best not to cry "I'll be going now.." Hoseok stood up "Oh okay then.." Yoongi felt guilty as he saw the younger go out the door.

✞︎𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹; 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓✞︎

Hoseok has been distant with Yoongi a lot Yoongi notices this and is worried about it he decided to check on the younger, so he went to Hoseok and Jimin's room. He heard Hoseok speaking so he stopped and listened. "I need to fix my voice,weight,height,personality,style.. E-Everything actually, just for Yoongi to like me.. Taehyung is just... 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 for him, I wouldn't complain Taehyung's handsome, talented, has a great personality and here I am a mess crying over someone that will 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 like me.." He sobs to his pillow. The words hurt him Hoseok was willing to be like Tae just for him to like the younger.

Yoongi finally went in "Seokie?" Hoseok sat up and wiped he's eyes "Y-Yea?" "You don't need to be like Tae for me to love you.. I already do, when you confessed me a month ago me and Tae were just got together so I thought if it worked out I'll just you know tell you.. But it kinda didn't turns out he likes Jungkook.. So he broke up with me.." Hoseok signal him to sit down, the older sat down and continued "Hoseok, I liked you even before Tae.. I just thought you didn't feel the same way.." Hoseok was crying again "Jung Hoseok... May I Min Yoongi be your boyfriend?" Hoseok nods and jolts up to hug Yoongi "H-Hyung I love you!!" He says as he wraps he's arms around Hoseok's neck and Yoongi wraps his right arm on his waist.

"I love you too My Sunshine."

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

𝗘𝘆𝘆𝘆! 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆.. 𝗜 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁-𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁! 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁!𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗮 𝗩𝗶𝗿𝘂𝘀, 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲, 𝗪𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆! 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹! ♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎