Chapter 5

With that happy note, I went to my room.

The next morning, I woke up, looking at the faces of Ivy, Eric and Jasper. 

"Were you guys stalking me the whole time?"

I hoped I wasn't drooling. My hair was probably a rat's nest and I smoothened it a bit. I was wearing an undershirt with stretchy tights. I was so embarrassed. My undershirt and tights were like embedded in my body. You could see the exact body structure. I crossed my arms on my chest, attempting to cover the ugliness.

"You look fine."

Jasper wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"Anyway, you were the one who asked us to come to your house at 8 am. You were sleeping for so long. We have a lot of work to complete by today."

Eric was right. I had been late. Guilty. I slipped out of the cover and went to the bathroom to dress and get ready.

Coming out in a better outfit; a tank top and shorts, I heaved a sigh of relief and settled on one of the beanbags beside my friends.

"So, Elijah Anderson is missing."

Ivy put down the magazine and shuddered.

"Isn't he William Anderson's brother? Oh my, William is like a big bully, infamous don in our school. Whoever killed Elijah must have had guts."

Eric looked dead serious and his eyebrows got scrunched up. He looked at us to give us a major clue.

"Whoever killed Elijah must have killed Stella. Stella was found at the door of 'the building' and Elijah was found at the same spot.  He had the same kind of abrasions. The blood vomit. Everything."