Chapter 1

RINGGGGGG

Who tf is thattttt , I whisper to myself as I crawl out of bed.I checked my phone to see a message from Mason.

Mason:):C'monnn get out of bed

Lizzie:itch how do you know I'm still in bed..

Mason:Cos ik you, now hurry up ill be at yours in 10

Then it hit me,today was the first day of school as a senior, this day cant get any worse.I quickly run to my closet to find something to wear.I grab a hoodie and some leggings and throw on my air force 1s.I then hear the door ring. Its Mason.

I run to the door almost out of breath and grab my bag.

L:Lets go

M:Ight hop in

Ii get in the back of Masons car and Sit next to Hannah , Masons girlfriend

H:Hiiiii Lizzieeeeee , how are youuu

L:Im great Han,just abit tired wbu?

H:Sameesss

I pull up to the school and we all get out of the car.I see everyone meeting up with their friend groups and you, Mason and Hannah go find ours.Thats the weird thing about our school , everyone has specific 'gangs' and they never speak to eachother,I asked Mason about it omce and he just said that he cant tell me.That upset me abit because hes my bestfriend but I understand that it must be very important.I only came to thus school last year,so I didn't really have any friends but luckily Mason took me under his wing, and ever since ive hanged around with his group of friends.

I tell Mason and Hannah that I'm going to go get my timetable and my locker number.They say that that's fine and Hannah gives me a huge hug.Strange I know,sometimes I wonder why they are always so protective of me, ah well anyways I decided to make my way to the front desk when I see another 'gang' blocking the front entrance.Ive seen them around before and I know they are not the sort of people I wanted to mess with,as I always see Mason giving them dirty looks and them giving them back.

I hover around the door and finally let out a 'excuse me ...'

??:And whats your name darling

L:Don't Darlin me , and its Lizzie?

??:Well I'm Kio, and don't u dare tell me to move again.

Someone places his hand on his shoulder.

?:Kio chill , she literally wants to get to the front desk.

Kio:Don't tell me to chill.

The other boy just ignores him.

?:I'm Jaden, nice to meet you

He lets me past and this girl with dark brown hair gives me a dirty look.Im assuming that shes his girlfriend.But I didn't like Jaden in that way.I make my way to the office and I hear Mason behind me whilst I'm in the line.

M:Liz were they causing you any trouble

L:No its fine , they just wouldn't let me past

Mason starts walking towards them.I know this cant be good.

L:MASON its fine I promise come back rn!

He doesn't listen and I go after him.When I get there he is yelling at the gang and I feel a fight coming together.

M:Is it that hard to get into your tiny little Vamp brains that you don't own this school!

I'm so confused did he just say Vamp?! as in VAMPIRE